Cop shoots at dog but hits and kills woman

My gosh but what a tragedy. Poor, poor woman!

They shoot dogs ...theirs videos and stories of 100's if not thousands of dogs being cut down by cops for no good reason ....

Hows that globo homo uniparty militarization of the police working out for some of you citizens ...eh

• Banned
It sounds like the cop wet his panties when he saw the dog, panicked and went into Barney Fife mode. Frankly, I don't understand why so many cops are so deathly afraid of dogs. They need to put them in bite suits and let them take some bites from some dogs, considering how frequently they encounter them. There are times when it's justifiable to shoot a dog, but most of the dog-shootings I read about sound unnecessary.

In any event, was the dog in this story actually shot or did the cop miss the dog altogether? And if he missed altogether, can I surmise that the dog ran off and that it was never actually a dire threat in the first place?

• Banned
Eye witnesses have stunning version of events inconsistent with police reports:

From the article "...Arlington police say the barking dog came charging towards the cop, making him fear for his life..."

LOL. Riiiiight. There's no doubt that a dog can deliver a nasty bite, but nobody is dying from a single bite. Besides, he could have waited until the dog did actually bite him and then he could have put his handgun up to the dog's head and safely shot it. Odds are, most dogs won't bite. They'll bark and maybe charge but, most of the time, they won't actually attack, especially when someone is just standing there.

Once again; all homocides to be tried in court by a jury. NO EXCEPTIONS.

They shoot dogs ...theirs videos and stories of 100's if not thousands of dogs being cut down by cops for no good reason ....

Hows that globo homo uniparty militarization of the police working out for some of you citizens ...eh
Oh?

Officer shoots pit bull that attacked, wounded 3 people
Warning: video may be disturbing

Cop Rescues Girl From Dog Attack, Then Gives Her a Bike

Forum List

Back