Cop Charged With Multiple Felonies Over A Horse? WTF?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A Pennsylvania state trooper has been charged with felony animal cruelty after hitting a loose horse with a patrol vehicle multiple times and pinning it to the pavement, where it was then euthanized, authorities said Friday. Cpl. Michael Perillo was suspended without pay after the charges were filed by the state police internal affairs division, officials announced. His bail was set at $50,000 during his arraignment Friday on two felony counts of aggravated animal cruelty and one count of animal cruelty, a misdemeanor. Perillo responded to a call to police Dec. 28 involving a horse on a highway in Chester County, west of Philadelphia. The horse was on the road's shoulder in Lower Oxford Township and had already been struck by a motorist before troopers were sent, authorities said. Perillo drove a vehicle into the horse multiple times, causing it to fall, and then pinned the horse to the road, authorities said. Another trooper then euthanized it."

How is this guy charged with multiple felonies?? First of all, the horse was loose on the road and posing a dangerous threat to multiple motorists -- it was already hit; so it was probably going to be put down anyway...this officer had a split second decision to protect his life and the life of his fellow officers -- so he hit it a few times to disorient it...like I said, they were going to put the horse down anyway...This is definitely a case of overcharging an officer to appease the animal rights nuts who think animals are supposed to be treated better than people....this is outrageous....

"A Pennsylvania state trooper has been charged with felony animal cruelty after hitting a loose horse with a patrol vehicle multiple times and pinning it to the pavement, where it was then euthanized, authorities said Friday. Cpl. Michael Perillo was suspended without pay after the charges were filed by the state police internal affairs division, officials announced. His bail was set at $50,000 during his arraignment Friday on two felony counts of aggravated animal cruelty and one count of animal cruelty, a misdemeanor. Perillo responded to a call to police Dec. 28 involving a horse on a highway in Chester County, west of Philadelphia. The horse was on the road's shoulder in Lower Oxford Township and had already been struck by a motorist before troopers were sent, authorities said. Perillo drove a vehicle into the horse multiple times, causing it to fall, and then pinned the horse to the road, authorities said. Another trooper then euthanized it."

How is this guy charged with multiple felonies?? First of all, the horse was loose on the road and posing a dangerous threat to multiple motorists -- it was already hit; so it was probably going to be put down anyway...this officer had a split second decision to protect his life and the life of his fellow officers -- so he hit it a few times to disorient it...like I said, they were going to put the horse down anyway...This is definitely a case of overcharging an officer to appease the animal rights nuts who think animals are supposed to be treated better than people....this is outrageous....

The officer deserves to be charged, tried and, if convicted, sent to prison for a long, long time.

If the horse had been hit already, it was likely not very mobile. It would've been far more humane simply to put a bullet through its skull than to continue hitting the horse with his vehicle and then running it over...

I blame the Amish. (joke)

Then Biff_Poindexter says only cops should have guns.

The officer deserves to be charged, tried and, if convicted, sent to prison for a long, long time.

If the horse had been hit already, it was likely not very mobile. It would've been far more humane simply to put a bullet through its skull than to continue hitting the horse with his vehicle and then running it over...

You’re joking, right?

He had to knock it over so it was obviously mobile.

You think the cop could just walk up to it and shoot it?

I don’t know how many horses you or the scumbag OP have shot but if you don’t hit them in the perfect spot [especially with a 9mm] they aren’t dropping.

Sounds like keeping it pinned down and unable to run back into the highway was the right move to me.

You’re joking, right?

Not even a little bit...

He had to knock it over so it was obviously mobile.

I said it couldn't have been very mobile. Be honest with your quotes or fuck off...

You think the cop could just walk up to it and shoot it?

Yes.

It was a horse, not a fucking panther...

I don’t know how many horses you or the scumbag OP have shot but if you don’t hit them in the perfect spot [especially with a 9mm] they aren’t dropping.

Interesting. Sounds like you've got a bit of a history of animal abuse.

Tell us more...

Sounds like keeping it pinned down and unable to run back into the highway was the right move to me.

So you think running the horse over was the way to go?

Really?

Not even a little bit...

I said it couldn't have been very mobile. Be honest with your quotes or fuck off...

Yes.

It was a horse, not a fucking panther...

Interesting. Sounds like you've got a bit of a history of animal abuse.

Tell us more...

So you think running the horse over was the way to go?

Really?

Sounds like you are an ignorant twat that shouldn’t speak on things you obviously know nothing about.

Try walking up to a hurt/panicked horse and shooting it where that link says.

You wouldn’t be able to.

Shooting an old, sickly horse is animal abuse? Get lost with that nonsense.

Shooting an old, sickly horse is animal abuse? Get lost with that nonsense.

No, you ignorant fuck, it's not.

Hitting it with your car multiple times and then running it over, however, most definitely is.

I hope, for the sake of all humanity, that you're the end of your particular gene pool...

No, you ignorant fuck, it's not.

Hitting it with your car multiple times and then running it over, however, most definitely is.

I hope, for the sake of all humanity, that you're the end of your particular gene pool...

It was knocked down and pinned so it could be properly euthanized the way my link described.

“Perillo drove a vehicle into the horse multiple times, causing it to fall, and then pinned the horse to the road, authorities said. Another trooper then euthanized it.”

Stop being such a dramatic bitch.

It was knocked down and pinned so it could be properly euthanized the way my link described.

“Perillo drove a vehicle into the horse multiple times, causing it to fall, and then pinned the horse to the road, authorities said. Another trooper then euthanized it.”

Stop being such a dramatic bitch.

You're a sick fuck who should never be allowed around animals.

He had to run the fucking thing over in order to pin it. That's barbaric.

I hope the cop is fired, charged, tried, convicted and sentenced to the maximum amount by law, and then gets put into GP with some big-buck gay negro animal lover...

You're a sick fuck who should never be allowed around animals.

He had to run the fucking thing over in order to pin it. That's barbaric.

I hope the cop is fired, charged, tried, convicted and sentenced to the maximum amount by law, and then gets put into GP with some big-buck gay negro animal lover...

I bet you cry when you accidentally run over a tree squirrel.

Get a grip.

lol @ barbaric

Forum List

Back