cop acquitted of pushing a protestor

The process is the punishment in this kind of case.

Forcing a man to lose his employment for years, face imprisonment over this kind of nothing, sends an intimidating message to police officers throughout the country.

Teaches them to avoid any possible problems and to keep tunnel vision to protect their livelihoods at all costs.

Forcing a man to lose his employment for years, face imprisonment over this kind of nothing, sends an intimidating message to police officers throughout the country.

Teaches them to avoid any possible problems and to keep tunnel vision to protect their livelihoods at all costs.
Oh no, the police are more careful about using brutality now. The horror.

this trial was a waste of time.

Not to the prosecution. Police officers in Broward learned to avoid interactions with African Americans if they want to avoid the problems that Officer Poherence faced. It just isn't worth it to risk your liberty to get off your stool at the local donut restaurant and poke your nose into black people's business.

He stepped toward the kneeling woman, not focusing on the standing protesters, and bent down to push her while his partners put their hands up to stop him. If I had to guess, she was insulting him and they were telling him "she's not worth it," or words to that effect. He decided that she was worth it.

his defense attorneys argued the woman's raised arms were close to their client's firearm.

Uh-huh.

"They were reaching for my gun!" would be oldest copscuse in the book, if not for the fact that law enforcement officers have been dreaming them up since long before they had firearms.

If someone ever reached for my daily carry, I'd be focused on the gun, and that's where my hands would go to protect it, not to the person reaching. If someone reached for my wife's daily carry, I would stop them any way I could, but his partners focused on him and trying to keep him out of trouble, so they weren't concerned that she was about to get his gun.

As far as the acquital, I disagree, but I didn't see all the evidence that the jury did. Not to mention that I don't really give a shit to be honest. Not while BLM-backed prosecutors are putting murders back on the street as fast as cops can bring them in, and openly announcing that it is a free for all at retail stores.

Last edited:
Not to the prosecution. Police officers in Broward learned to avoid interactions with African Americans if they want to avoid the problems that Officer Poherence faced. It just isn't worth it to risk your liberty to get off your stool at the local donut restaurant and poke your nose into black people's business.
because they are more libal to shoot a cop anytime anywere.

He stepped toward the kneeling woman, not focusing on the standing protesters, and bent down to push her while his partners put their hands up to stop him. If I had to guess, she was insulting him and they were telling him "she's not worth it," or words to that effect. He decided that she was worth it.

"They were reaching for my gun!" would be oldest copscuse in the book, if not for the fact that law enforcement officers have been dreaming them up since long before they had firearms.

If someone ever reached for my daily carry, I'd be focused on the gun, and that's where my hands would go to protect it, not to the person reaching. If someone reached for my wife's daily carry, I would stop them any way I could, but his partners focused on him and trying to keep him out of trouble, so they weren't concerned that she was about to get his gun.

As far as the acquital, I disagree, but I didn't see all the evidence that the jury did. Not to mention that I don't really give a shit to be honest. Not while BLM-backed prosecutors are putting murders back on the street as fast as cops can bring them in, and openly announcing that it is a free for all at retail stores.
you just said she instigated it. all them ore for him to be aquitted.

He will get back pay for the time he was laid off. The he will be able to apply for disability because being charged with a felony gave him PTSD.

It’s happened before.

you just said she instigated it. all them ore for him to be aquitted.
Nah, I don't want to live in a country where policemen are allowed to assault me for my words.

"They baited me," I guess is the actual oldest copscuse in the book. Except, I'm sure the were using it before books were invented.

Nah, I don't want to live in a country where policemen are allowed to assault me for my words.

"They baited me," I guess is the actual oldest copscuse in the book. Except, I'm sure the were using it before books were invented.

It isn't an "assault" by a police officer if you instigate him.

A friend of mine was a Youngstown officer who got called on the carpet for beating a suspect with his baton.

It turned out that the suspect had actually accused the officer's mother of being a prostitute. Anyone would have done the same goddam thing.

It isn't an "assault" by a police officer if you instigate him.

A friend of mine was a Youngstown officer who got called on the carpet for beating a suspect with his baton.

It turned out that the suspect had actually accused the officer's mother of being a prostitute. Anyone would have done the same goddam thing.
Did the cop in this claim a "fighting words" defense?

I don't think that is a thing . . .

blacks people have to bey the law like anyone else and obey a law full order like anyone else.

and they dont want to live in country were blacks or any criminal is allowed to kill them.

I second this. At the end of the day from now on if they are not going to step up when they are supposed to, what exactly will they be getting their paychecks for? Nothing!!!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back