Constitutional Oligarchy II

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
"Americans For Prosperity sponsors Tea Party workshop"

"Rightwing campaign funded by Koch brothers has funded seminar on how to exploit social media to attack politicians"

"Americans for Prosperity, the rightwing campaign funded in part by the energy billionaires the Koch brothers, is working with the Tea Party movement to increase its impact through the use of new media and social networking."

PLUTOCRACY Anyone?

Link to full article:
Americans For Prosperity sponsors Tea Party workshop | World news | The Guardian

Free speech?

For those too lazy or taking pleasure from their ignorance one more quote and an observaton:

"Pick your least favourite public official and beat the crap out of him every day," Telford told the audience. "It's fun, and people will start to notice and you will have a tremendous impact.

"The way to beat the left is to link more and more to one another and to link to articles that are in tune with our ideology and that will push the articles to the top of Google search."
GEE, sounds familiar, Echo Chamber anyone?

• Banned
My point has not been partisan, it has been generic. Can you say the same?
Besides, if you were not willfully ignorant, you would see the difference in our two posts. I hope others read of the tactics being taught and see the dangers inherent in censorship, as reported in the OP article, linked.

Last edited:
In my line of work I have to repeat thing over and over to catapult the propaganda

- GWB

indefensible!

Don't bother. I dont' read them. If you have something to say, say it to me here.

Okay. Read this. I don't know if you're truly stupid, though I'm inclined to believe you are. Or, maybe you simply hope to censor those with whom you disagree, which makes you an asshole.
Likely however, you are not very bright, and hope to censor ideas which challenge the propaganda and dogma you hold dear.
In which case you are stupid and an asshole. Of course there are several other stupid assholes who post here regularly, members of the echo chamber.
Each of whom I offerd the courtesy of calling them out in a PM.

Nobody censoring anything here. There are fifteen fucking threads here that are the same old shit. Some lefty crybaby wanting to change the rules their boys made to favor their political fundraising, now that they are losing.

I've run out of ways to say, "Grow up."

My ignore button works and I'm sure yours does too.

Nobody censoring anything here. There are fifteen fucking threads here that are the same old shit. Some lefty crybaby wanting to change the rules their boys made to favor their political fundraising, now that they are losing.

I've run out of ways to say, "Grow up."

My ignore button works and I'm sure yours does too.

It may, but you sure as hell can't post anything substantive.

But, thanks for sharing.

Nobody was bitching about this until Obama's side started losing, hypocrite.

Really? I remember Conservatives complaining about this constantly about Obama. Lots of talk about "Alinsky" tactics, and such.

Alinksy had nothing to do with fundraising.

He was about psy-ops.

Yeah, Republicans are turning old Saul Alinsky back at Obama.

I don't know if a single right wing blogger who ever posed as a Liberal, not one.

I don't know of a single right wing blogger who was ever affiliated with any campaign, or the White House or the RNC, not one.

You Progressives on the other hand have a cottage industry of being baby KGB agents and paid hacks taking your orders from BarackObama.com.

Forum List

Back