Constitutional Interpretations

Woody Adamz

Rookie
Oct 23, 2016
The words of The Constitution are open to interpretation by many But,THE SPIRIT of it is INNATE in its MEANING....; THAT,NEEDS waaaayy more focus and discussion in Sincere Forum..!

Ockham’s razor, Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case, the simpler one is usually better. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation is.

Have you read the Federalist Papers? I have both the original and the modernized version which I have copies of both. They make very good and interesting reading since they speak directly to the thinking of the founding fathers surrounding their thinking to the Constitution and the surrounding documents.

Yes, I have; why do you believe I believe what I do.

I learn by asking. Not everyone gets to the same place by the same route. My E-5 driver paid with his life and I was almost killed by my own Brigade commander. I served under a fine Brigadier General I would have gone to Hell with but then I met a corrupt Colonel that was a drunk and was dealing on the "Black Market" I barely escaped with my life and so did he. Long story.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back