Constitutional attorney Jonathan Turley (not a Republican) calls Biden a liar

"...but... but... but... but what about Trump".

The investigation into the Biden Crime Family Syndicate is on-going so have yet to see the full extent of Grifty's and Grifty Jr.'s thievery.
Not my fault that the Trump cultists are constantly complaining about differential treatment. I’m just pointing out they’re far guiltier of it than anyone else.

Facts are what they are.

Felony tax evasion is almost never prosecuted. You file the amended return and pay up, which is what Hunter Biden did.

Trump’s business didn’t.

I’m less forgiving than the Trump cultists who wanted to forgive Trump’s business for stealing far more.

Trump's businesses are being held accountable. The difference is that Hunter is not a business, but you are incapable of knowing the difference between a managed business' taxes and personal taxes.

This was interesting. I watched this on FNC earlier.

Could it be...?

I found a democrat I like??? :eek: Wow... will wonders ever cease?!!

(not that I am just now discovering Turley... not hardly... been watch FNC for many years now)

Isn't Turley a Fox News contributor?

Trump's businesses are being held accountable. The difference is that Hunter is not a business, but you are incapable of knowing the difference between a managed business' taxes and personal taxes.
Weissman was being held accountable for his personal tax fraud. He was convicted and being imprisoned for his tax evasion.

Fascinating enough these were not federal charges. One would think that the IRS should have been prosecuting this crime but it’s completely ignored.

Fact remains that tax evasion is only rarely criminally prosecuted. If it were always prosecuted, the prisons would be full of tax evaders.

LOL, what's next? Trump's housekeeper? Get real, moron. You're running interference for a lost cause because you won't accept responsibility for voting for the criminal vegetable.
Weissman’s prosecution was considered an outrage by MAGA cultists even though the fraud was many times greater than Hunter Biden’s.

But you accuse me of not caring enough about Hunter Biden’s taxes that he paid with penalties?

Not my fault that the Trump cultists are constantly complaining about differential treatment. I’m just pointing out they’re far guiltier of it than anyone else.

Facts are what they are.

Felony tax evasion is almost never prosecuted. You file the amended return and pay up, which is what Hunter Biden did.

Trump’s business didn’t.
You made no case for anyone being far guiltier of anyone else.

The facts are: people do go to jail for tax fraud.

Another fact, Grifty Jr. never paid his back taxes. Those taxes were paid by his bong huffing, sugar daddy attorney.

The facts are: people do go to jail for tax fraud.
I never said they don’t. They do indeed go to jail when they refuse to amend their taxes and pay up. That didn’t happen with Weisselberg because it would have required Trump to admit guilt and we know he’s a arrogant moron who wouldn’t do so.
Another fact, Grifty Jr. never paid his back taxes. Those taxes were paid by his bong huffing, sugar daddy attorney.
That’s not a fact at all. Although Biden was loaned the money, he did indeed pay back his taxes.

I never said they don’t. They do indeed go to jail when they refuse to amend their taxes and pay up. That didn’t happen with Weisselberg because it would have required Trump to admit guilt and we know he’s a arrogant moron who wouldn’t do so.

That’s not a fact at all. Although Biden was loaned the money, he did indeed pay back his taxes.
There is nothing to indicate Hunter's sugar daddy made a loan expecting repayment. Hunter Biden made no payment of back taxes. The money came from his sugar daddy.

I guess "The Big Guy" didn't pay Jr's back taxes not wanting a money trail to any of those shell companies.

Last edited:
Weissman’s prosecution was considered an outrage by MAGA cultists even though the fraud was many times greater than Hunter Biden’s.

But you accuse me of not caring enough about Hunter Biden’s taxes that he paid with penalties?
You're defending his indefensible actions. I don't care if they throw Weissman in jail if he's guilty. Unlike you, I believe no one is above the law including either one of the Biden's, Schiff, Nadler, Piglosi, or Schumer. They should all be prosecuted. Why do you defend them.

You're defending his indefensible actions. I don't care if they throw Weissman in jail if he's guilty. Unlike you, I believe no one is above the law including either one of the Biden's, Schiff, Nadler, Piglosi, or Schumer. They should all be prosecuted. Why do you defend them.
And yet you treat Trump as if he’s above the law.

And yet you treat Trump as if he’s above the law.
Not at all. For crying out loud with the investigations that guy has been subjected to, I doubt there is a thousandth of an inch of his colon they don't know everything about. For all the shit you morons CLAIM he has done, it seems you'd be able to raise some legitimate evidence. But then you turn around and see real evidence or real crimes by the Biden's and all you can say is Bbbbbut Trump. SMFH, you flakes are hilarious.

Not at all. For crying out loud with the investigations that guy has been subjected to, I doubt there is a thousandth of an inch of his colon they don't know everything about. For all the shit you morons CLAIM he has done, it seems you'd be able to raise some legitimate evidence. But then you turn around and see real evidence or real crimes by the Biden's and all you can say is Bbbbbut Trump. SMFH, you flakes are hilarious.
So are you trying to tell me that you’ve been supportive of the DoJ investigation and prosecution of Trump?

So are you trying to tell me that you’ve been supportive of the DoJ investigation and prosecution of Trump?
Sure, just as supportive as you've been of the lack of investigations into Biden's criminal activities in Ukraine, China, Documents, and general malfeasance. As you've chosen to ignore, I've stated numerous times, when they produce evidence showing wrong doing, convict him. In seven years of non stop investigations with NO CONVICTIONS, I think that is not forthcoming.

Sure, just as supportive as you've been of the lack of investigations into Biden's criminal activities in Ukraine, China, Documents, and general malfeasance. As you've chosen to ignore, I've stated numerous times, when they produce evidence showing wrong doing, convict him. In seven years of non stop investigations with NO CONVICTIONS, I think that is not forthcoming.
Criminal investigations have to have adequate predicate. You don’t get to criminally investigate Biden because it’s convenient to you politically.

The investigations into Hunter Biden are predicated and I support them proceeding without interference from any politician. There’s no gotcha here.

The indictments against Trump present evidence showing wrong doing but you’ve chosen to pretend they don’t exist.

So I guess you’re being even handed in your own mind but only though willful ignorance.

Were documents that Biden NEVER had authorization to possess found unsecured in his residence's garage? Is that what you call political convenience? You're a moron and dismissed.
They were! And there’s a special prosecutor investigating it which I also support. Your claim there’s a lack of investigation is ignorant of this fact.
Not me moron. Juries. Not one conviction.
He has two trials pending. He could not face criminal charges as president.

Forum List

Back