Constitutional attorney Jonathan Turley (not a Republican) calls Biden a liar

This was interesting. I watched this on FNC earlier.

Could it be...?

I found a democrat I like??? :eek: Wow... will wonders ever cease?!!

(not that I am just now discovering Turley... not hardly... been watch FNC for many years now)
How do you know he's a Democrat? He's a Fox News contributor. That alone should indicate he is a Republican propagandist shill.

He also testified on Trump's behalf during both impeachments.

And there’s a special prosecutor investigating it
They were discovered within a week of the Trump raid. Why are the investigations not proceeding at the same pace. It is a given that Biden never should have had possession of them in the first place let alone holding onto them for years. Where are the indictments of Biden? You are jaded and refuse to accept the reality.

They were discovered within a week of the Trump raid. Why are the investigations not proceeding at the same pace. It is a given that Biden never should have had possession of them in the first place let alone holding onto them for years. Where are the indictments of Biden? You are jaded and refuse to accept the reality.
Different outcomes for different cases.

I support the investigation into Biden’s documents. Your gotcha failed.

Are you in agreement that the facts presented in the DoJ indictment of Trump indicate he obstructed justice?

How do you know he's a Democrat? He's a Fox News contributor. That alone should indicate he is a Republican propagandist shill.

He also testified on Trump's behalf during both impeachments.
typical dishonest lib BS

I never said he was a dim. He's too smart and educated to be one

The shear amount unmitigated bull shit you people believe is beyond all understanding. Turdly plays to his audience.
Juris Doctor Jonathan Turley has nothing to lose or gain by telling the truth, except he is getting a lot of kudos from those of us Republicans who have displeased the Democrat Party Deep State because we proudly voted for President Trump, and he's getting called nasty names by the likes of you just because Jonathan Turley told the truth about the Constitution without sanctioning anyone. If the information he divulged to the press shows good or bad is moot in his mind. He merely supports the Constitution that has held this country together for nearly two and a half centuries. Calling him the scatalogical term you used on him shows you have no respect for the great country that America is because of the Constitution our forefathers agreed to give everyone an equal shot in the pursuit of happiness. You may have more enemies in Democrat circles than you know. Because many of people on both the left and right aisle in politics respect and live by the Constitution as proud Americans who don't judge people by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. For your association of Dr. Turley with scatological sarcism, you are going to be on my ignore list for a long, long time.

Forum List

Back