Conspiracy ? US Senator ?

Douger

Rookie
Jun 25, 2009
Not fucking there !
Here we go...errrrrr....You go.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bF32LlJtvY&feature=uploademail]Breaking: Ron Paul On FEMA Camps! - YouTube[/ame]

I watched the last GOP Presidential debates and afterwards I came to the conclusion that Ron Paul is as crazy as a shit house rat. I don't take his views very seriously. He should be running out of his 15 minutes of fame pretty quickly.

• Banned
I watched the last GOP Presidential debates and afterwards I came to the conclusion that Ron Paul is as crazy as a shit house rat. I don't take his views very seriously. He should be running out of his 15 minutes of fame pretty quickly.
Opinions are like mother-in-laws. We shall see.

Opinions are like mother-in-laws. We shall see.
Screw Ron PAUL!!! libbs better be thinking about RICK PERRY!!

Sorry bout that,

1. Last time the independents and libturds, saddled us with McCain, and I am sure these same bastards are thinking to saddle us with another loser who can't win, like Ron Paul, the little old nut job.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back