Conspiracy theory become conspiracy fact more every day - Biden's immigration policies will collapse the country

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I've never been a follower of Alex Jones or Info Wars.

But then I've never seen anything like what's happening in this country lately, either. The American collapse is accelerating exponentially.

Biden's immigration policies and actions (migrant airlifts) have already destroyed the rental housing market in most of Florida, et al places around the country.

Alex Jones isn't worth shitting on much less listening to.
His accuracy rate the last two years is nearly 100%, regardless in a nation where totalitarian fascist democrats are censoring every single information venue, or suing and silencing all others who are not, your viewpoint literally takes extreme imbecility to lofty new heights!

While I do not tune to Jones personally, I do pay attention to some very decent people who do, he is one of only 4-6 journalists on the continent reporting on the real issues, particularly relating to covid, and it can be stated with high confidence that absent his broadcast empire, the best medical minds in America, and thus the world, men like Robert Malone, would have had absolutely no ability to reach out to the American people at all!

So, why not shut your fucking mouth up and simply set aside your obscene confirmation bias and likely mass formation psychosis and simply consume what extraordinarily limited info there is available to you, and while you are at it, turn off msnbc and cnn, they are legitimate shit, not worthy of your attention span, such as it is! :wink:

His accuracy rate the last two years is nearly 100%, regardless in a nation where totalitarian fascist democrats are censoring every single information venue, or suing and silencing all others who are not, your viewpoint literally takes extreme imbecility to lofty new heights!

While I do not tune to Jones personally, I do pay attention to some very decent people who do, he is one of only 4-6 journalists on the continent reporting on the real issues, particularly relating to covid, and it can be stated with high confidence that absent his broadcast empire, the best medical minds in America, and thus the world, men like Robert Malone, would have had absolutely no ability to reach out to the American people at all!

So, why not shut your fucking mouth up and simply set aside your obscene confirmation bias and likely mass formation psychosis and simply consume what extraordinarily limited info there is available to you, and while you are at it, turn off msnbc and cnn, they are legitimate shit, not worthy of your attention span, such as it is! :wink:
his accuracy rate earned him a bill for a billion dollars in punitive damages from lying like the sack o' shit he is.

You should do more posting.

I've never been a follower of Alex Jones or Info Wars.

But then I've never seen anything like what's happening in this country lately, either. The American collapse is accelerating exponentially.
Bit out of touch with Alex the control opposition CIA insert, but , in fairness , it is the identical WEF policy for The Reset .

This is the Fourth Reich and very few seem to recognise that yet . With love from Mr Klaus Schwab whose dad was such

good pals with Adolf .

Forum List

Back