Conservatives Will be Storming His Mansion Gates, Armed With Torches and Pitchforks

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016

Major GOP donor and billionaire CEO of the Baupost Group, Seth Klarman is fed up with the Republicans in congress he helped elect. He blames the GOP majority for their failure to keep the idiot trump “in check”.

“ ‘The Republicans in Congress have failed to hold the president accountable and have abandoned their historic beliefs and values,’ Klarman told the Boston Globe. ‘For the good of the country, the Democrats must take back one or both houses of Congress.’ ”

Over the eight years President Obama was in the White House, Klarman spent more than $7 million on Republican candidates’ campaigns.

Klarman was recorded calling the idiot trump a “threat to democracy”, during his first year in the Oval Office. Soon after, the New York Times reported that, in a letter to his investors, Klarman warned against the idiot trump’s “protectionist agenda”. The letter explained, “such policies ‘not only don’t work, they actually leave society worse off.’ ”

That letter included an additional warning about the Republican tax scam signed into law by the idiot trump several weeks ago, saying the scam “ ‘could drive government deficits considerably higher.’ “ And also, “noting that cuts in 2001 under President George W. Bush ‘fueled income inequality while triggering huge federal budget deficits.’ ”

In other statements that also contradict long held beliefs held by conservatives concerning taxes, deficits, and nearly all billionaires, Klarman said, “ ‘I received a tax cut I neither need nor want.’ He then added, ‘I’m choosing to invest it to fight the administration’s flawed policies and to elect Democrats to the Senate and House of Representatives.’ ”

News reports say Klarman “has now cut checks to Democrats in 56 House races and 22 Senate elections.”

This is a billionaire who just spit in the faces of all conservatives, rejecting the decades they voted against their own best interests to elect Republicans.

In their role as the fat cats’ lapdogs, Republicans in all levels of government are obliged to protect the super rich and Big Business from taxes, and weaken or eliminate regulations established to make the workplace safe for employees and keep consumers from getting screwed.

Klarman has put himself at risk of conservatives armed with torches and pitchforks, storming the gates of his mansion(s).

Billionaire GOP Donor: I’m Using My Tax-Cut Money To Help Elect Democrats

Major GOP donor and billionaire CEO of the Baupost Group, Seth Klarman is fed up with the Republicans in congress he helped elect. He blames the GOP majority for their failure to keep the idiot trump “in check”.

“ ‘The Republicans in Congress have failed to hold the president accountable and have abandoned their historic beliefs and values,’ Klarman told the Boston Globe. ‘For the good of the country, the Democrats must take back one or both houses of Congress.’ ”

Over the eight years President Obama was in the White House, Klarman spent more than $7 million on Republican candidates’ campaigns.

Klarman was recorded calling the idiot trump a “threat to democracy”, during his first year in the Oval Office. Soon after, the New York Times reported that, in a letter to his investors, Klarman warned against the idiot trump’s “protectionist agenda”. The letter explained, “such policies ‘not only don’t work, they actually leave society worse off.’ ”

That letter included an additional warning about the Republican tax scam signed into law by the idiot trump several weeks ago, saying the scam “ ‘could drive government deficits considerably higher.’ “ And also, “noting that cuts in 2001 under President George W. Bush ‘fueled income inequality while triggering huge federal budget deficits.’ ”

In other statements that also contradict long held beliefs held by conservatives concerning taxes, deficits, and nearly all billionaires, Klarman said, “ ‘I received a tax cut I neither need nor want.’ He then added, ‘I’m choosing to invest it to fight the administration’s flawed policies and to elect Democrats to the Senate and House of Representatives.’ ”

News reports say Klarman “has now cut checks to Democrats in 56 House races and 22 Senate elections.”

This is a billionaire who just spit in the faces of all conservatives, rejecting the decades they voted against their own best interests to elect Republicans.

In their role as the fat cats’ lapdogs, Republicans in all levels of government are obliged to protect the super rich and Big Business from taxes, and weaken or eliminate regulations established to make the workplace safe for employees and keep consumers from getting screwed.

Klarman has put himself at risk of conservatives armed with torches and pitchforks, storming the gates of his mansion(s).

What is there to say? When one lies down with dogs, one'll wake up with fleas. Klaman has figured out he's got "fleas."

What is there to say? When one lies down with dogs, one'll wake up with fleas. Klaman has figured out he's got "fleas."
Klarman is one of the fleas sucking off pf he Republican party.

This was bound to happen if/when a high ranking elected member of either party went off the Establishment Plantation. It's just further proof there's no difference between the two parties.

Klarman is the best investor you've never heard of.

And he's come to the same conclusion as most educated people.
Most educated people., voted against the crooked, sickly, vagina candidate, that stole the election from Bernie Sanders......Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaa. Your vote didn't even count, because the Democrat Super Delegates, said you were too stupid in voting for Bernie, so voted in the cheater.....

Most educated people., voted against the crooked, sickly, vagina candidate, that stole the election from Bernie Sanders......Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaa. Your vote didn't even count, because the Democrat Super Delegates, said you were too stupid in voting for Bernie, so voted in the cheater.....

I supported Rubio in the primaries, anrdeanjim.

I didn't vote like the rubes like you who voted for Trump.

Best Congress money can buy...

Sold_Glory_The_Corporate_States_of_America.jpg

~S~

This was bound to happen if/when a high ranking elected member of either party went off the Establishment Plantation. It's just further proof there's no difference between the two parties.
giphy.gif

Every Trump supporter who was ever construed as part of the so-called establishment has long been "off the plantation."
  • Manafort --> One couldn't have been any more of a political insider than that guy was.
  • K. Conway --> What the hell do you think that woman was doing all these years? Political consulting for outsiders? Not by a long shot.
  • Every "Wall Streeter" who backs Trump --> What on Earth is a "Wall Street" bigwig but a member of the establishment?
  • Corporate execs who back Trump --> Since when did corporate execs not count as establishment?
  • Betsy DeVos --> She is the daughter of a man who was a billionaire when she was a kid.
  • Wilbur Ross --> For crying out loud. The man started his career in the Rothschild organization.

Last edited:

And who did you vote for in the general election?

Hillary.

First time in my life I voted for a leftist.

Hillary.
That's what I thought......

Hillary.
That's what I thought......

Yup.

Just like George Bush, PJ ORourke, etc.

Off Topic:
Well, now. There's an operative term if ever there were one.​
In your lexicon, "educated people" must mean delusional dumbasses.

Do you have any arguments other than calling the people you disagree with stupid?

Forum List

Back