"Conservatives Obama Assassination Tweets"

To this racist the ONLY important piece of information in this story is that these conservatives were black.

And not only is he a raicst...

But he spelled "Negroes" wrong to boot.

I don't care what color they were personally, their actions are specifically a federal offense, under the category of threatening the life of the President, and inciting violence against the President.

Both of them should be jailed. The word "Treason" comes to mind.

Last edited:

Divine insight? Or is it simply the mad ramblings of a bigotted brain?

Does it really matter? Why not ignore the bigotted comment and actually discuss something?

Don't expect me to engage in a serious conversation with bigots. Why? Because they don't hear anything except their bigotry. Unless and until you can get past their bigotry, you can't access their brains.

First about the "System", we are still in the old system it just looks different. An analogy would be that even though we are driving cars that look futuristic they are actually almost mechanically identical to ones driven 80 years ago. In fact the basic methods for completely dominating a population into submission haven’t changed, ever, since the dawning of society; The shackle of choice has always been Fear.

Second, the social revolution. What was transpiring during the last months of Kennedy’s life and really a couple years leading up to his death was unprecedented in any modern human society. He was bringing about a system based on complete honesty and openness with the people, giving people free access to all the governments secrets. He was exposing the scandal of the military industrial complex and making people aware that America is still a country based on slavery. He was threatening to steal the power of the elite by giving True knowledge back to the people.

You really have no idea what you're talking about do you?

The problem my friend is that You dont know what i'm talking about.

:clap2:

I just wish more people would access it all instead of just the partisan hack sites.

Some people are lazy, because when they find the ONE THING that supports their viewpoint, they quit.

Others (like me) enjoy checking out the subject from more than just one angle, because that is how you get the most information.

It also makes it easier to tell the truth from lies.

Very true, what I dont understand is why people come to a chat site to discuss the issues and then procede to completely ignore facts that they dont agree with. Why dont they just talk to themselves instead?

Because, as good little conservative drones, their job is to spread the GOP's lunacy in whatever form they can find.

You can usually spot them quite easily, they keep bringing up the same points time after time, and ignore anything that goes against their views. Case in point, even though some of the information on Huffington Post is fact, people won't believe it simply because it's on their site.

Hey.........even FAUX News tells the truth once in a while. And if the same story is being carried on several different fronts and sounds pretty much the same, you can generally agree it's true, no matter where it comes from.

Some people are lazy, because when they find the ONE THING that supports their viewpoint, they quit.

Others (like me) enjoy checking out the subject from more than just one angle, because that is how you get the most information.

It also makes it easier to tell the truth from lies.

Very true, what I dont understand is why people come to a chat site to discuss the issues and then procede to completely ignore facts that they dont agree with. Why dont they just talk to themselves instead?

Because, as good little conservative drones, their job is to spread the GOP's lunacy in whatever form they can find.

You can usually spot them quite easily, they keep bringing up the same points time after time, and ignore anything that goes against their views. Case in point, even though some of the information on Huffington Post is fact, people won't believe it simply because it's on their site.

Hey.........even FAUX News tells the truth once in a while. And if the same story is being carried on several different fronts and sounds pretty much the same, you can generally agree it's true, no matter where it comes from.

Ok see now first i was like, yup, yup. Both sides have their drones, but that's ok. ejem.. like TM ;)

Then i saw the Huff Post remark.. and you just lost it.. lost all credibility on that post..

Of course, you have to admit just because it shares your view doesn't mean it's All Complete fact..

I'd love to see the looks on you liberals faces when your hope and change makes his descent to hell, LOL. If there is any justice in this world, and there isn't, some patriot without anything left to lose would shut that half breed wal street puppet the fuck down.

Ok see now first i was like, yup, yup. Both sides have their drones, but that's ok. ejem.. like TM ;)

Then i saw the Huff Post remark.. and you just lost it.. lost all credibility on that post..

Of course, you have to admit just because it shares your view doesn't mean it's All Complete fact..

Hey, on occasion Huffington Post and Faux News as well as CNN carry the same exact story and tell it the same way.

It's the commentary that follows afterwards that makes things seem suspect.

Forum List

Back