Conservatives/Independents....Obama hits new DISAPPROVE high today!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
poar01_obama0803-5.jpg

How hysterical is this news? No conservative in his right mind could have forseen this ( except of course for Rush Limbaugh who predicted it in Feb). This decline is nothing less than historic!! Its gone even beyond epic fail!!! 52% Disapprove rate after 6 months.........and ask me? How hard am I laughing?:lol::lol::lol:

Of course, the k00ks will come on here and try to marginalize Rasmussen, but might I remind everybody in here about how frequently all liberals referrenced Rasmussen back in October when he started pulling away from McCain. And then.........then...........Rasmussen bullseyed the election with precision unlike any other poll. Now, of course, the k00ks are falling all over themselves trying to dismiss the Rasmussen #'s.:clap2::eusa_whistle: Now............how typical is that of the modern day progressive??

All I gotta say is, opened up Rasmussen a little while ago and thought of the legions of 21%r's out there and said to myself..................

Oooooooooooooooops!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Rasmussen remains among the very best polling data - if they are showing this significant a drop among likely voters regarding Obama, then that is very likely the pulse of the nation.

The coming weeks and months will truly test Obama's mettle - is he the empty suit so many describe him as, or is there tougher stuff residing within that has of yet been unseen?

We shall see...

Last edited:
Rasmussen remains among the very best polling data - if they are showing this significant a drop among likely voters regarding Obama, then that is very likely the pulse of the nation.

The coming weeks and months will truly test Obama's mettle - is he the empty suit so many describe him as, or is their tougher stuff residing within that has of yet been unseen?

We shall see...

Indeed...........I just find it fascinating that despite the epic decline, he continues to lurch far left. Makes one wonder what the objective is, long term? Nobody thinks we are going to approach any bonafide growth rates that will significantly change the unemployment landscape.......even his people say that.
Gotta make you think that when he said change, he meant it without regard to re-election. If he continues his anti-business economic approach:cuckoo:The political strategy is beyond amateur. If the trend continues, moderate Dums are going to flee the sinking ship FTW. Obama or no Obama........they have jobs to worry about next year.

Last edited:

The coming weeks and months will truly test Obama's mettle - is he the empty suit so many describe him as, or is their tougher stuff residing within that has of yet been unseen?

We shall see...

Indeed...........I just find it fascinating that despite the epic decline, he continues to lurch far left. Makes one wonder what the objective is, long term? Nobody thinks we are going to approach any bonafide growth rates that will significantly change the unemployment landscape.......even his people say that.
Gotta make you think that when he said change, he meant it without regard to re-election. If he continues his anti-business economic approach:cuckoo:The political strategy is beyond amateur. If the trend continues, moderate Dums are going to flee the sinking ship FTW. Obama or no Obama........they have jobs to worry about next year.

If what you say could be happening, there will come a time when Obama himself will attempt to break away from those who are actually pushing the most liberal components of the agenda. Watching Obama w/o a teleprompted speech shows an inexperienced man of limited intellect who appears weak and uncertain - even his overtly scripted town hall meeting exposed him as such. But what Obama craves is approval, and with this current agenda creating considerable challenges to that approval, he may very well attempt to move to the center. I don't think he will be allowed to do so though...

The approval or disapproval isnt a concern to the shit stain. The numbers BIG ONES that will go along side first non white president is all that he cares about.
I got health reform through when no one else could Etc ... if it goes through look whos in control its not like it cant go through unless they change their minnds, but it isnt HIM!

Ive noticed that as my Photobucket clasics have displayed numbers that have gone steadily from 43% to now 52% over the past 2 months...........got less and less of a response from the 21%er's. Understandable......some must be starting to feel rather stupid by this time and the others? Its like they've become dwarfs on a bad crack binge who have been whacked by a freight train!!!:oops:

Too.......it is indeed amusing to see some of the sh!t debated on these boards. As if form mattered more than function. Its like an exercise in navel contemplation for the k00ks.
This epic dive in the polls by Obama is clearly a case of philosophy getting utterly decimated by reality.

Americans have never voted for anybody who was a far lefty. They got duped last summer and fall and are waking up and smelling the maple nut crunch

Last edited:
If Obama's numbers keep dropping like they have been here of late, the only two people who will even admit to voting for him is his wife and Nancy Pelosi. I'm so glad these one term Presidents are so easy to pick out. When he leaves office my only wish is that he takes all of the dumb-assed Democrats with him to the unemployment line.

update/flash...................

I'll be back later with a revised Photocuket Classic on the NEW Rasmussen #'s as of today..............

Ready for this s0ns................

53% DISAPPROVAL Rating as of Thursday August 13, 2009.[/I]

yuk.............yuk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Forum List

Back