Conservatives Can Ignore Gay Marriage Ruling Like Lincoln Ignored Dred Scott

• Banned
Congress has the authority under Article III to put any law it passes out of the authority of any court to rule as unconstitutional.

Mike Huckabee Conservatives can ignore gay marriage ruling like Lincoln ignored Dred Scott - Washington Times

So.... Huckabee's basically saying "f*ck the constitution, f*ck the constitution, f*ck the constitution"?
When it comes to gay's and their diseased ridden lifestyle, yes.

So, the constitution is only relevant if it's convenient for you, otherwise get rid of it?

Human Rights are only relevant for people like you, and not people you hate?

So.... Huckabee's basically saying "f*ck the constitution, f*ck the constitution, f*ck the constitution"?

I believe he is saying fuck that five people can dictate major social change, especially when two of them should have recused themselves from the case.[/QUOTE]

Is he really the sort of person who should be running for president and playing with politics?

I'm not a big Huckabee fan, but it's sure better than a "Weekend At Bernie's".

Why is gay marriage such a big issue for people? It is no threat to my marriage of 51 years to the same woman is it? We have ALOT more pressing issues than what two consenting adults do. Holy cow this country is off its rocker. I don't care if there are ten million gay marriages tomorrow. How does that affect me?

Forum List

Back