Conservatives are actually MORE in favor of wealth redistribution!

Because right wingers are actually far more charitable than lefties. Yep. I'm not doing the research for you libtards, just take 20 seconds and google it, its proven true. We on the give far more to charity than you all. We not only believe in wealth redistribution, but we actually practice it and do it.

Our difference is in WHO should be doing the redistribution. We should. Through personal acts and charity. NOT through government using the barrel of a gun to TAKE money from people and distribute it how THEY see fit.

So, when the studies show that lefties are more charitable, then you all can bitch about wealth distribution. Until then, stfu and get a job you greedy punks.

I'd like to see the evidence to support that claim.

I actually believe it is probably true, but on the other hand I do not believe that there is documentable evidence to support the claim.

When was the last time you donated money to a charity where they demanded that you tell them what your political POV was?

My guess is never.

So how does one compile evidence to support this claim?

Lots of studies done on self described conservatives and liberals and comparing their philanthropy. Go use Google.

Because right wingers are actually far more charitable than lefties. Yep. I'm not doing the research for you libtards, just take 20 seconds and google it, its proven true. We on the give far more to charity than you all. We not only believe in wealth redistribution, but we actually practice it and do it.

Our difference is in WHO should be doing the redistribution. We should. Through personal acts and charity. NOT through government using the barrel of a gun to TAKE money from people and distribute it how THEY see fit.

So, when the studies show that lefties are more charitable, then you all can bitch about wealth distribution. Until then, stfu and get a job you greedy punks.

I'd like to see the evidence to support that claim.

I actually believe it is probably true, but on the other hand I do not believe that there is documentable evidence to support the claim.

When was the last time you donated money to a charity where they demanded that you tell them what your political POV was?

My guess is never.

So how does one compile evidence to support this claim?

Lots of studies done on self described conservatives and liberals and comparing their philanthropy. Go use Google.

I've seen them.

Self reporting surveys aren't really dependable.

Understand I say this believing that conservatives probably DO donate more to charities and churches than liberals, too.

But I have yet to see any objective study that actually proves it.

Fuck charity. People don't need charity, they need JOBS.

These right wingers. Proud of making people dependent. Hate getting them educated. Oh, that's right. Education is "just a piece of paper". I forgot.

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. TEACH a man to fish and he can feed is family.

Teach a man to fish, and the Democrats lose a vote.

Frankly, I doubt very much whether there is any reliable study to prove anything other than many Americans are very charitable. That is as it should be. Politics should not come into it. And I find it petty and stupid for either side to claim to be the party of charity.

Frankly, I doubt very much whether there is any reliable study to prove anything other than many Americans are very charitable. That is as it should be. Politics should not come into it. And I find it petty and stupid for either side to claim to be the party of charity.

Amen!!

Make a claim, back it up.

Burden of proof and all that shit.

This is old news.

Pull the google out of your ass. You might even find the story.

This is old news.

I don't care about the story, but if you make a claim you need to back it up. He should have presented the information and a source IN THE THREAD.

This is old news.

I don't care about the story, but if you make a claim you need to back it up. He should have presented the information and a source IN THE THREAD.

So neg rep him, present your own counter-information that will make him recant his views.
Oh, wait.

Fuck charity. People don't need charity, they need JOBS.

These right wingers. Proud of making people dependent. Hate getting them educated. Oh, that's right. Education is "just a piece of paper". I forgot.

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. TEACH a man to fish and he can feed is family.

again, you prove you have not a fucking clue. The Dems are the kings of making the populous dependent... on them!

Give a man a government check, and he'll keep coming back for more.

I dont have to do anything for you to be ignorant of the topic.

So I'm just like you, then?

I love playing rope a dope with lefties.

DOPE!!

study confirms conservatives give more to charity - Bing

Well I'm not a leftist so I'll define your argument on that poor choice of labeling.

Here's something for you lad.

http://cdn.financialsamurai.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/giving_averages.gif

The poorest among us give more of what they earn than the richest.

You aren't going to convince people by making a claim and telling them to fuck off.

It so happens that I already knew about this study and its implications. But there is another study that is far more fundamental than this one.

The religious give more of their time and money to charity, something that has been known for a long time. Just so happens that republicans tend to be less secular than democrats.

Last edited:
So I'm just like you, then?

DOPE!!

- Bing

Well I'm not a leftist so I'll define your argument on that poor choice of labeling.

Many are in denial.

I have seen enough of your postings to see you lean left.

Care to challenge me on a political spectrum test of your choice?

DOPE!!

- Bing

Many are in denial.

Go ahead. Enough have tried and failed to associate me with the left.

DOPE!!

- Bing

Many are in denial.

Leaning left is not being a leftist, Auto. Being a moronic hack who puts party over country makes one a 'leftist'. I haven't seen Photonic do that. I think Photonic is definitely left, but not a leftist.

Many are in denial.

Leaning left is not being a leftist, Auto. Being a moronic hack who puts party over country makes one a 'leftist'. I haven't seen Photonic do that. I think Photonic is definitely left, but not a leftist.

This is probably has more truth to it.

Many are in denial.

Go ahead. Enough have tried and failed to associate me with the left.

Did you miss the your choice? :lol:

Many are in denial.

You may have a point. Time will tell, not enough posts in evidence.

Conservatives have always been in favor of wealth redistribution. From the bottom 99% to the top 1%. So far, it's work beyond their wildest dreams. Of course, having the best politicians money can buy in your back pocket doesn't hurt.

Forum List

Back