Conservative Hero Sentenced to 7 Years In Prison

How can he be a "conservative hero" of I've never heard of him?
Because the left cannot make substantive arguments, they resort to such weak attempts to link the right to things through lies and exaggerations. As to why they do it, simple, they have nothing else. You might as well argue with a 5-year-old.

Why anyone would protest on behalf of a pitician is beyond comprehension. I would never ever do that for any politician. A rich one? Not a chance.

Low taxes are great, unless they are just for the rich and everybody else has to pay extra to make up for the lost income.
Government revenues are income?!

Are you suggesting that higher tax rates axiomatically garner higher influxes of revenue? Since when?

Government revenues are income?!

Are you suggesting that higher tax rates axiomatically garner higher influxes of revenue? Since when?
Thank you for the correction. revenue is the word I should have used. Lower rates for the rich require higher rates for everybody else.

7 years isn't that long. Why anyone would protest on behalf of a politician is beyond bizarre. I don't care what party etc. Beyond dumb.

Because we must pay our bills. It costs a lot of money to run a country, and that expense should be shared fairly. Less revenue from the rich requires the shortfall to be made up by the rest of us.

Because we must pay our bills. It costs a lot of money to run a country, and that expense should be shared fairly. Less revenue from the rich requires the shortfall to be made up by the rest of us.
You implied that higher rates of taxation garner more revenue.

You implied that higher rates of taxation garner more revenue.
Somebody has to pay. You approve the rich shirking their responsibility. Our bills don't go away just because you don't want to pay them.

Forum List

Back