Conservapedia

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
Seems like the Bible is a bit too liberal for some Conservatives. So at the Conservapedia, they are re-writing. Creating Jesus in the image of Dick Cheney:lol:

Our Gospel of Mark (Translated) is complete! We've already translated 20% of the New Testament in our Conservative Bible Project.
Participate while you still can; John 8-14 (Translated) has untranslated verses.

http://conservapedia.com/Main_Page

Last edited:
My, my, this Conservapedia spends as much time explaining the twaddle that Creationists believe in the article on dinosaurs, as they do on facts about dinosaurs.

Young earth creationists believe, from the biblical account, that dinosaurs were created on day 6 of the creation week[5] approximately 6,000 years ago, along with other land animals, and therefore co-existed with humans. As such, they reject the Theory of Evolution and the beliefs of evolutionary scientists about the age of the earth.

They believe that dinosaurs lived in harmony with other animals, (probably including in the Garden of Eden) eating only plants[6]; that pairs of each dinosaur kind were taken onto Noah's Ark during the Great Flood and were preserved from drowning[7]; that many of the fossilized dinosaur bones originated during the mass killing of the Flood[8]; and that possibly some descendants of those dinosaurs taken aboard the Ark are still around today.[9]

They use archaeological, fossil, and documentary evidence to argue that dinosaurs co-existed with mankind until at least relatively recent times.

Because the term only came into use in the 19th century, the Bible does not use the word "dinosaur." However, they are alleged to be mentioned in numerous places throughout the biblical account. For example, the behemoth in Job and the leviathan in Isaiah are sometimes said to be references to dinosaurs,[10] [11], although others have claimed that Behemoth and Leviathan are references to a hippopotamus or elephant and a crocodile respectively. Young-Earth creationists point out that the descriptions don't fit these creatures, including that hippopotamuses and elephants don't have a "tail like a cedar".

Extinction
Creationists reject the "Great Impact Theory", pointing out multiple problems with this theory. [12]

Creationists assert that evolutionists are frequently coming out with a "New Theory of Dinosaur Extinction" and that their theories are laden with false assumptions. [13]

http://conservapedia.com/Main_Page

http://conservapedia.com/Dinosaur

Last edited:
Is the Alzheimers setting in a bit to rapidly for ya Old Rocks?

Fair and balanced presentation:lol:

Deceit
From Conservapedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Deceit is the deliberate distortion or denial of the truth with an intent to trick or fool another.[1] See also Self-deception.

Christianity and Judaism teach that deceit is morally wrong, but public schools do not.[2]

Deceit helps promote various belief systems with the public, as illustrated by the examples below. Nearly all of these examples consist of deceit that was embraced by many people in order to advance an ideological goal. Most prominent modern examples are of liberals hoping to mislead the public through propaganda.

Embraced deceit is deceit that is knowingly allowed, defended or even promoted for ideological purposes. Not only did the perpetrators of the deceit promote it, but their allies were complicit also. Embraced deceit is common.
Deceit - Conservapedia

Now that you have the links in I'm reading through it.

Cool little stories with each definition. Original. I bet the leftwingnuts make one like it sometime in the future.

I'm kinda like'n some of it....:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back