Consequences of a Shrinking Global Population

Seriously though, why would anyone want kids? ESPECIALLY women?

Millennials don't want kids. Good thing too, since we can't afford them. The rest of society is just gonna have to deal with that.

Really? It used to be that men were expected to become men and behave like men as soon as possible. Then it became kind of self deprecating for adult men to occasionally act in a boyish fashion, to show a lighthearted side. OK, fine, no harm. This eventually developed into adult men almost constantly behaving like children. Now we have supposedly male people openly and shamelessly committed to remaining infants for their entire empty unproductive lives. Maybe all those generations in the past had it right in the first place.
I’m very productive. Have as much fun as you can because yolo. You certainly don’t seem happy

Millennials don't want kids. Good thing too, since we can't afford them. The rest of society is just gonna have to deal with that.

Ain't gonna be nobody there to take care of your ass when you get old, dipshit.

That's not the way the world was designed to work, not at all.
I have two amazing nephews. They’ll be there for me as much as any son would.

Is that why you had kids to take care of you? Kinda selfish. Lol

The world actually was designed to work a different way and we’ve modified it to suit our needs.

Like what about the salmon who can’t spawn anymore because we built a dam? I’ve seen engineers solution to this. God we are a horrible species. Not the worse in the universe probably but pretty bad. Dinosaurs were better for the planet and ecosystem than we are. Nothing went extinct because dinosaurs took their land away

STFU Faggotus Maximus. When's the last time you made sense or posted anything of real relevance?

You're derp, STFU.

You post incoherent bullshit that is retarded.

Really? It used to be that men were expected to become men and behave like men as soon as possible. Then it became kind of self deprecating for adult men to occasionally act in a boyish fashion, to show a lighthearted side. OK, fine, no harm. This eventually developed into adult men almost constantly behaving like children. Now we have supposedly male people openly and shamelessly committed to remaining infants for their entire empty unproductive lives. Maybe all those generations in the past had it right in the first place.
I’m very productive. ......

Does your boat have your last name, or the name of the housekeeper you abuse yourself over? Or...?

Seriously though, why would anyone want kids?.....

Because we are human beings, and there is nothing better or more important in life.
That’s a lie. ......

Real adult human beings know it is true. The bitter, misanthropes, and closet-cases like yourself sometimes try and fail to hide the obvious behind a vengeful disdain for human life. One reason why so many democrats like you worship abortion instead of loving life.

I have two amazing nephews. They’ll be there for me as much as any son would.

:lmao: Oh yeah, of course they will... :lmao:

Hey, at least your boat loves you...

So your proposal is infinite expansion of the population?

Did not God say: "Be fruitful, and multiply"? Why yes, I believe he did.

I'm an atheist, so that kind of "logic" just makes me laugh. It's hard to believe that anyone would seriously argue that the population should increase until it reaches infinity.

I'm an atheist, so that kind of "logic" just makes me laugh. It's hard to believe that anyone would seriously argue that the population should increase until it reaches infinity.

Unless you're humble enough to realize you didn't make this world. You're gonna have a bad time, sucka!

Learn God's ways and you'll have a happier life.

I don't see you doing that, but whatever.

Unless you're humble enough to realize you didn't make this world. You're gonna have a bad time, sucka!

Learn God's ways and you'll have a happier life.

I don't see you doing that, but whatever.
Horseshit. Christians are slaughtered daily. Nothing could be more irrational than a belief in some gaseous vertebrate with a penis who takes an interest in all your impure thoughts about Suzi who sits in front of you in the 2nd grade.

To infinity and beyond!

Too bad that as of right now instead of reaching infinity, we are headed towards the infintestimal, when it comes to the wits.
1408624676156_wps_5_World_IQ_graph_jpg.jpg

The dumb are certainly not having any trouble procreating, coming over our borders etc.

Faced with the reality of a future with more old people living longer and fewer young people being born to keep societies afloat, a number of choices will have to be made by most countries. Among these are allowing (if not recruiting) immigrants, particularly those with skills or who are willing to provide services in demand.

The World Can't Afford to Cheat Care Workers
I'm confused. First there were going to be too many people, now there are going to be too few? Isn't that a good thing considering all the doom and gloom about jobs disappearing due to tech?

The only thing....muslim populations are having far more kids in Western countries than the Westerners are.....creating islamic nations through more kids.......

Horseshit. Christians are slaughtered daily. Nothing could be more irrational than a belief in some gaseous vertebrate with a penis who takes an interest in all your impure thoughts about Suzi who sits in front of you in the 2nd grade.

Yeah...Did you have meth for dinner, or what?
Christians hate it when you demonstrate conclusively the irrationality of their beliefs.

Faced with the reality of a future with more old people living longer and fewer young people being born to keep societies afloat, a number of choices will have to be made by most countries. Among these are allowing (if not recruiting) immigrants, particularly those with skills or who are willing to provide services in demand.

I'm confused. First there were going to be too many people, now there are going to be too few? Isn't that a good thing considering all the doom and gloom about jobs disappearing due to tech?

The only thing....muslim populations are having far more kids in Western countries than the Westerners are.....creating islamic nations through more kids.......

I gotta cousin that's had 9 kids.

:dunno:

How do the kids feel about it?

They're as happy as pigs in poop, unlike you, your miserableness.

They're as happy as pigs in poop, unlike you, your miserableness.
They don't realize how much they are being deprived of because the money dad earns has to be split 11 ways. I have 6 brothers and sisters. When I was growing up I never had a new bicycle because my parents simply couldn't afford to buy 7 new bicycles for Christmas, not even the cheap ones. What I always got was a used bicycle.

What you're trying to tell us is that kids don't deserve to have a new bicycle once every few years, or to have orthodontia, which is something else my parents couldn't afford.

People who have nine kids should have them taken away for child abuse.

Mexicans breed like gerbils and expect the taxpayer to foot the bill .

Forum List

Back