Connie Mack (R-Fl) Goes Toe-to-Toe with Piers Morgan

Who / what is a "Piers" Morgan ? And who gives a fuck ?

He's that British douche bag from "America's Got Talent". And no, you shouldn't give a fuck, he's an irrelevant idiot.... kinda like Russell Brand.

Got it thanks.

Just looked him up on Cable News Ratings, his program seems to be in the tank -

No wonder I never heard of him - nor do I care to know more.

He's a condescending little twit with a British accent. Like somebody is supposed to be impressed with the likes of Paul Krugman.

Who / what is a "Piers" Morgan ? And who gives a fuck ?

He's that British douche bag from "America's Got Talent". And no, you shouldn't give a fuck, he's an irrelevant idiot.... kinda like Russell Brand.

Got it thanks.

Piers Morgan Ratings Hit All-Time Low

After that bullshit interview it should be cancelled.

Got it thanks.

After that bullshit interview it should be cancelled.

I'll bet every Liberal in here watches him every night... LOL! Or whenever the hell he's on.

Proud of your Mr. Mack!!!!!!!!!!
I have a few thoughts about this video and what Mr Mack said.

The the fundamental problem with GOP rhetoric is that they say the cuts are not enough, but don't say WHAT exactly will be cut. If they do that, their rhetoric may be more than fluff. He is very unoriginal. That whole tired out "couldn't get a credit card" thing was cute at first, but now it's starting to bug me.

I'm getting tired of the GOP's whole baseline thing. The government always affords for population increases and cost of living increases in their budgets...you HAVE to take that into account.

"The American people are saying tell us the truth, give us a solution"......how empty is that BS????

When are we going to hear about the jobs all these spending cuts will produce?.....oh!....wait!......they won't produce jobs, never mind.

At any rate...Morgan was a dick for throwing out that "stabbing Boehner in the back" thing. He was just going for reaction, and while Mack's comeback was pure unoriginal GOP rhetoric, it was done gracefully.

Forum List

Back