Congressman Whose Amendment Ended Federal Gun Research: 'I Have Regrets'

Well, if everyone knows that's the problem you'd think the mental health industry would've fought the study instead of the NRA.

It's funny, I heard this little fact on Hannity and the other guest was some REPUBLACCUSER who actually said he be FOR A study on gun violence. That is until the other guy gave him a few facts and his response was "I don't believe Government Studies for 1 minute! They want to take your guns!"

So you see, even when republicans are willing to accept a study hypothetically...they already have a bullshit excuse at the ready, like the guy who complains about his knee during a pick up game of basketball, he sucks generally but blames it on his knee before he even plays.

If he sucks? Blame the "injury"
If he doesnt? He says he's a champ because he won DESPITE THE "injury"

HE was a fool because anyone who doesn't understand that any research about guns funded by the government will be managed by government bureaucrats and performed by left-wing professors.

And there yiu have it. So that leaves only one thing that can provide data to repubaccusers their own preconceived thoughts. And dammit if some data doesn't support it then gosh darnit the data sucks! Lmao

It's a sad fact. but the government has thoroughly corrupted science. The AGW scam made that apparent. When government is paying big bucks for a given conclusion, there are abundant "scientists" willing to give it to them.

Right!

Therefore the only person right is YOU! It's easy to be a Republican, aint it?

When government "science" supports the liberal agenda, you can safely assume it's bullshit until more reliable sources confirm it.

Well, if everyone knows that's the problem you'd think the mental health industry would've fought the study instead of the NRA.

It's funny, I heard this little fact on Hannity and the other guest was some REPUBLACCUSER who actually said he be FOR A study on gun violence. That is until the other guy gave him a few facts and his response was "I don't believe Government Studies for 1 minute! They want to take your guns!"

So you see, even when republicans are willing to accept a study hypothetically...they already have a bullshit excuse at the ready, like the guy who complains about his knee during a pick up game of basketball, he sucks generally but blames it on his knee before he even plays.

If he sucks? Blame the "injury"
If he doesnt? He says he's a champ because he won DESPITE THE "injury"

HE was a fool because anyone who doesn't understand that any research about guns funded by the government will be managed by government bureaucrats and performed by left-wing professors.

And there yiu have it. So that leaves only one thing that can provide data to repubaccusers their own preconceived thoughts. And dammit if some data doesn't support it then gosh darnit the data sucks! Lmao

It's a sad fact. but the government has thoroughly corrupted science. The AGW scam made that apparent. When government is paying big bucks for a given conclusion, there are abundant "scientists" willing to give it to them.

Right!

Therefore the only person right is YOU! It's easy to be a Republican, aint it?

Rules to be a Republican:

-Turn on FOX news the first thing in the morning.
-Parrot what you hear on FOX news
-Purchase bumper sticker, "They can have my guns when they pry them from my cold, dead fingers...."
-Buy a larger confederate flag for the rear window

Please add to the list as you see necessary!

Forum List

Back