Congressional Town Halls...what happened?

Thank the Tea Baggers

Busing them in to disrupt meetings brought the expected result

Actually it is not close enough to a major election, we will see them rise again as we get closer to elections.

Tools just can't wait :)

Congressional Town Halls...what happened?

Congress went back in session from their August Recess, don't worry the kids from capital hill have another recess coming up. ;)

Do you ever grow tired of having to explain the obvious to pinheads like LiarFrank?

So they've been working non-stop in DC since August.

Gotcha.

VaYank, do you believe in reincarnation because you could well be the Oracle of Delphi

I never met anyone so so so darn smart

Congress went back in session from their August Recess, don't worry the kids from capital hill have another recess coming up. ;)

Do you ever grow tired of having to explain the obvious to pinheads like LiarFrank?

Gotcha.

VaYank, do you believe in reincarnation because you could well be the Oracle of Delphi

I never met anyone so so so darn smart

Why, thank you, LiarFrank. Of course coming from probably the dumbets rock on USMB (except maybe for Maple), that really doesn't mean much to me....

LOL, it all depends on how you define "working", if you mean stumbling from one bad idea to another and wasting taxpayer money, then yes they've been working really, really hard. ;)

When was the last Republican Congressional Town Hall?

for which republican member of congress? They weren't holding them en mass or anything.

How about for any of them?

How often have Republican Congressmen run town halls since the Tea Party BS?

I heard that they stopped organizing them pretty much right away so there could be no blowback.

When was the last Republican Congressional Town Hall?

for which republican member of congress? They weren't holding them en mass or anything.

How about for any of them?

How often have Republican Congressmen run town halls since the Tea Party BS?

I heard that they stopped organizing them pretty much right away so there could be no blowback.
I dunno, why don't you go check each republican congressional members schedule? Since you're the one that appears to be interested in inane partisan trivia get off your lazy @ss and go find out ....

Got Google?

I dunno, why don't you go check each republican congressional members schedule? Since you're the one that appears to be interested in inane partisan trivia get off your lazy @ss and go find out ....

Got Google?

Umm, ok, you did see the OP of this thread, right?

You did notice the question it posed, right?

Got Google?

Umm, ok, you did see the OP of this thread, right?

You did notice the question it posed, right?

the title of the thread is "Congressional Town Halls...what happened?" and the OP posted

The last one my Democratic Congressperson held was summer 09.

Take off your partisan blinders and perhaps you'll be able to read what was actually written instead of what you "think" was written.

Forum List

Back