Congress' Angriest Leprechaun

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
The Senate's angriest leprechaun, John McCain, has been busy puffing away on his wee pipe this morning, demanding that Hagel answer yes or no about whether the surge worked. No nuance, no explanation - just a yes or no. Hagel refused , making the leprechaun even angrier.

As a pundit said, Hagel should mention all the planes that the leprechaun crashed during his Navy career and asked if that made him a good pilot - yes or no.

That would make the leprechaun blow his top, I'd bet! :lol:

It either worked or it didn't... do you require a nuanced question to determine if it is raining or not? And BTW.. McCain isn't up for SoD.

Do try and keep up Alcoholic.

It either worked or it didn't... do you require a nuanced question to determine if it is raining or not? And BTW.. McCain isn't up for SoD.

Do try and keep up Alcoholic.

If it's sunny all day, but for 10 seconds some rain falls from the sky, was it a rainy day?

If you answer yes, is the person you are telling this to given the complete picture of what the weather was like that day?

I took you off ignore to look at this post, and to confirm to myself that you are still a dumbass with nothing to contribute intellectually.

Confirmed.

The Senate's angriest leprechaun, John McCain, has been busy puffing away on his wee pipe this morning, demanding that Hagel answer yes or no about whether the surge worked. No nuance, no explanation - just a yes or no. Hagel refused , making the leprechaun even angrier.

As a pundit said, Hagel should mention all the planes that the leprechaun crashed during his Navy career and asked if that made him a good pilot - yes or no.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is what Libtards think is a serious political discussion.

What's not serious?

What's not serious?

Exactly.

Forum List

Back