Congress aims to end Trump's supervision of nuclear weapons stockpile

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Congress Aims to End Trump’s Supervision of Nuclear Weapons Stockpile

A bill that would end the Trump administration’s direct supervision of the federal agency responsible for maintaining America’s existing nuclear stockpile is currently making its way through Congress.

If you do not see the destruction of this country than you are the biggest problem for our Nation. THe Democrats are far beyond " Equal" or " Fairness" these skanks are out for nobody but themselves hands down.

I do not know the cred of the news source, but I would believe that ultimate authority over the USA nuke program belongs to the President.

God help us.

• Banned
That's a misleading article.

I think they make the claim based on some of the information stated/ provided I guess.

The move by Congress to end the Trump administration’s direct supervision over the agency responsible for maintaining our nation’s nuclear stockpile is not unprecedented given congressional Democrats, including Massachusetts Senator Ed Markey, previously introduced a bill that would require President Trump seek congressional authorization before launching a nuclear strike.

Just another attempt to remove the important responsibilities of the child president.

Finally! Some republicans may just have found some common sense and have come to realization that they are supposed to be working for the good of the American People, not a madman. trump IS a threat to our national security. His off-the-wall occupation of the Oval Office is a danger that we Americans have not faced before.

If anyone is still not convinced that the man is a danger to the U.S., his crazy tweet to Iran (in all caps!) should be all you need.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back