Congrats, Sen. Murkowski

This proves my point about politicians. They will say and do anything to remain in power. She was not selected by the Republicans when they had their primaries so she pitched a hissy fit and ran a write in campaign.

Seriously, I mean, fuck democracy. How dare a plurality of Alaskans express their will by writing her name in and not caving into voting for the two choices presented to them by our two party system.

Yeah, it's a one party system in Alaska, from the looks of this race.

Happy?

This proves my point about politicians. They will say and do anything to remain in power. She was not selected by the Republicans when they had their primaries so she pitched a hissy fit and ran a write in campaign.

well she did win. and thats that, BUT your point is well taken; shes the atypical grasping connected know nothing whose only life is politics...god help them and us...anyone dem rep. who fits this bill is someone we don't need. Did I mention she is a lawyer? God we need more of them? How about a business person? oh wait....

Good grief, Trajan. What do you have against this chick apart from her education and experience?

BTW, legal training comes in handy when making laws.

Just sayin'......

well she did win. and thats that, BUT your point is well taken; shes the atypical grasping connected know nothing whose only life is politics...god help them and us...anyone dem rep. who fits this bill is someone we don't need. Did I mention she is a lawyer? God we need more of them? How about a business person? oh wait....

Why would you assume that a "business person" would care about the interests of anyone besides other rich business people?

Seriously, I mean, fuck democracy. How dare a plurality of Alaskans express their will by writing her name in and not caving into voting for the two choices presented to them by our two party system.

You didn't understand what I was saying. The point I was trying to make is her ego would not allow her to accept the will of the people in the primary. Her lust for power too strong. She had the right to run as a write in candidate and that is the point I am trying to make. Politicians will do anything or say anything to remain in power.

Good grief, Trajan. What do you have against this chick apart from her education and experience?

BTW, legal training comes in handy when making laws.

Just sayin'......

She's a rubber stamp for Obama.... didnt you hear what she said?

She hopes he succeeds.... does she even know what that would mean for America?

America wont be America if he is successful.... period!

That bitch should've done just like Oddball said.... and ran as a write in from the very get go... I would have had so more respect for her had she of done that.
Then she would have won fair and square... Joe Miller was'nt just fighting the Dems... he was also fighting the elites in DC who wanted a RINO to win in Alaska.

Is Rachel Maddow going to give Republican Lisa Murkowski tongue?

Can we save all these pathetic props for a Republican by the usual gang of liberal whack jobs for posterity?

Which one of you losers would be congratulating her if she beat Miller in the primary and McAdams in the general?

Which is perfectly legal and she won the election fair and square.

Which is perfectly legal and she won the election fair and square.

Fair and square is a stretch, how do you lose the primary and win with write in's? Something is rotten about this one.....

So, no one can tell me why Murkowski deserves all this hate?

Good to know.

you know it's just bacause she whupped sarah. :)

which begs the question.... if sawah can't beat lisa murkowski in alaka, how on earth can she think about the presidency?

i don't think anyone ever accused sarah palin of self-awareness.

for crying out loud jilly.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back