Congrats on Your Extra $13 Per week - Thanks to the Stimulus

"Reid's office issued a statement noting that a proposed Los Angeles-to-Las Vegas rail might get a big chunk of the money."

What a coincidence... An easier way for people to gamble their money away to Reid's home state...

Monorail.jpg

The Senate killed the E-Verification.. Illegals can get jobs, tax rebates

way to go Democrats,, Are ya celebrating yet Sealybobo? You won dinnit you?

:lol::lol::lol:

I just would like to know what in this package will help create new jobs. The $46 billion on infrastructure spending is a spit in the bucket. They should have scrapped all the tax cuts, and spent it all on infrastructure. Instead of $46 billion, it should be $460 billion. Yea, I know the argument; infrastructure projects take time to get rolling. The rebuttal to that is that this package isn't going to get anything rolling anytime soon, so what's the difference?

In the end, the vast majority of this money will just disappear with little to no effect. But hey, it's okay; our kids can pay for it.

This is a joke. Thank you to all of the Obama voters!!!!!!!!

My Way News - Economic stimulus package on track for final votes

Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tax rebate

In addition to the tax cuts implemented by the EGTRRA, it initiated a series of rebates for all taxpayers that filed a tax return for 2000. The rebate was up to a maximum of $300 for single filers with no dependents, $500 for single parents, and $600 for married couples.

Thank you President Bush for that MASSIVE tax cut!

Oh by the way, the upper income bracket had to pay hundreds of thousands if not millions less in taxes. A whole lotta good that did us.

$400 additional tax credit for single $800 additional for married. You guys bitched and moaned that Obama wouldn't cut taxes, you said "No way is he going to cut taxes." Well, he just did. $13 a week is a tank of gas to some people.

Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tax rebate

In addition to the tax cuts implemented by the EGTRRA, it initiated a series of rebates for all taxpayers that filed a tax return for 2000. The rebate was up to a maximum of $300 for single filers with no dependents, $500 for single parents, and $600 for married couples.

Oh by the way, the upper income bracket had to pay hundreds of thousands if not millions less in taxes. A whole lotta good that did us.

$400 additional tax credit for single $800 additional for married. You guys bitched and moaned that Obama wouldn't cut taxes, you said "No way is he going to cut taxes." Well, he just did. $13 a week is a tank of gas to some people.

The point is that it will not do anything significant to boost economic activity, which is what we need.

The point is that it will not do anything significant to boost economic activity, which is what we need.

It's tax cuts that never do anything to boost economic activity. My concern is that the repubs intentionally kept the bill small because it won't be as effective.

Because they're so caring about what happens to this country. *rolls eyes*

Wah Wah Wah!

Obama bad.

You people are pathetic whiners.

you had eight years holding that title it's our turn.. actually when I stop and think about it you guys whine more now than before you won the election.. hardeee har har

Tax rebate

Go bitch and moan to your Republican congessmen who absolutely HAD to have a tax cut in the bill. They wanted those tax cuts without any spending.

When a middle class person gets back $500 extra at the end of the year, believe me, it will matter.

Tax rebate

So David you are saying that this recession is about the same as in 2001 yes? Not worse, not better right?

By the way what cars can be filled up for $13 per week????

Another thing you are failing to mention is that from 2002 - 2006 the economy was great... We'll see how Obama's economy does...

Last edited:

Tax rebate

Go bitch and moan to your Republican congessmen who absolutely HAD to have a tax cut in the bill. They wanted those tax cuts without any spending.

When a middle class person gets back $500 extra at the end of the year, believe me, it will matter.

I'm the wrong person to scold about partisan politics you goofball. Read my posts; I've been against the tax cut part of this bill from the beginning. The only thing I supported was infrastructure spending. And I've been very clear why I support infrastructure spending; because it is the only thing that we all will benefit from when mortgaging our future by adding to the already excessive debt we have accumulated.

13 X ????? can help. Why the long faces, you had 8 years to squander the surplus and managed quite well. So unless there is something I missed in this past eight years of destruction, time to shut up as you were unable to put up.

Tax rebate

So David you are saying that this recession is about the same as in 2001 yes? Not worse, not better right?

By the way what cars can be filled up for $13 per week????

Another thing you are failing to mention is that from 2002 - 2006 the economy was great... We'll see how Obama's economy does...

The economy was decent during that timeframe. The problem is that it was being supported by inflated home prices, and those home prices were inflated due to the idiotic mortgage lending practices that we allowed to happen. Then, in the process, we overbuilt and now we have a huge housing bubble, and millions of people with homes they owe more for than they are worth.

Had it not been for the manipulaton of home prices through those lending practices, we would have been in recession during that time. The only difference is that it would have been a normal recession and would not have cost us trillions of dollars.

Baby ijit wanna go there? lol... it was PRETEND great while the wall streeters pumped up the value of worthless garbage.

Wanna try again?

Damn, you make it too easy. Wanna try again?

13 X ????? can help. Why the long faces, you had 8 years to squander the surplus and managed quite well. So unless there is something I missed in this past eight years of destruction, time to shut up as you were unable to put up.

Again.. an extreme liberal clings to the surplus myth like a baby to a security blanket

:cuckoo:

Baby ijit wanna go there? lol... it was PRETEND great while the wall streeters pumped up the value of worthless garbage.

Wanna try again?

Damn, you make it too easy. Wanna try again?

Cough Clinton.. .cough dot.bomb... cough

Forum List

Back