Confirmed: Obama’s Birthday Bash Was a Super Spreader Event

Since the news hasn't reported any of the attendees testing positive (after a week) then that shoots down the super spreader event meme.

Compare that to when Trump held the event for the Amy Coney Barrett nomination, within a week 8 cases were reported.
hey dumbass,, we dont even know all the people that attended,,,

Martha's Vineyard is a vacation spot.... People from all over go there to vacation... I personally love it... The whole vacation is an adventure...starting with the Ferry ride to get to it.... Most people don't bring their cars...the ferry fits very few cars and you have to reserve a car spot on it months ahead of time for summer peak travel... Most people rent bikes to get around or get an island bus pass for the week.

We can't afford going there during peak season so we go there right outside of peak season, or go with another couple and split a condo with them...

My hubby is a huge JAWS fan and MV is where it was filmed...
and a friend of his is the head of a Jaws fan club and they have events there...like 25th anniversary of JAWS or 40th Anniversary etc etc etc

I would expect Martha's Vineyard covid cases to go way up in summer, with all the tourists...with or without Obama's birthday party.

Remember, we were in the clear, covid cases dropping, vaccines were working, when former President Obama planned the event....following the CDC guidelines at the time....all vaccinated people could gather together, unlimited numbers.

It was not until a week before Obama's planned party, where the Delta virus started to explode, we found out vaccines leaked, and the CDC changed its guidelines did he reduce the event from 700 including caterers and workmen, downward....

Is it possible the vaccinated guests gave it to other vaccinated guests? Possibly....? Did he defy CDC guidelines to gather thousands together at a rally, NO!

He followed whatever the CDC guidelines had changed to, for vaccinated people.

Last edited:
hey dumbass,, we dont even know all the people that attended,,,
Funny, anybody who was anybody was either spotted going to the event, or even posted videos and pictures of their attendence.

Badu, Beckham and H.E.R. were among the stars who attended the affair.

The New York Post obtained screenshots of pictures and videos shared on social media by some of the guests, including Trap Beckham, TJ Chapman and Erykah Badu.

A host of other A-list stars were spotted on the island over the weekend, including John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade

Funny, anybody who was anybody was either spotted going to the event, or even posted videos and pictures of their attendence.

The New York Post obtained screenshots of pictures and videos shared on social media by some of the guests, including Trap Beckham, TJ Chapman and Erykah Badu.

A host of other A-list stars were spotted on the island over the weekend, including John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade
biden wasnt there,,

Thanks for the deflection. Those are always nice.

I make the effort to learn things from topics here by following the referenced link and look at the situation for myself. If you prefer to be spoon-fed your thoughts, that's on you.

The OP's referenced link made it quite easy to see the situation county-by-county throughout the nation. When I looked at the map I saw Dukes County was indeed higher than most other surrounding counties, but was nowhere as bad as the situation on nearby Nantucket.

I suspect that Martha's Vineyard rate is very much higher than the county-wide figure. It wouldn't surprise me if it was similar to Nantucket's and thus I believe there's a broader explanation than Obama's birthday party. I question why these islands would be similar to what's apparent in the South?

1628873104379.png

I suspect that Martha's Vineyard rate is very much higher than the county-wide figure. It wouldn't surprise me if it was similar to Nantucket's and thus I believe there's a broader explanation than Obama's birthday party. I question why these islands would be similar to what's apparent in the South?
Marthas Vineyard has 17,000 permanent residents. During the summer it expands up to 200,000.

I make the effort to learn things from topics here by following the referenced link and look at the situation for myself. If you prefer to be spoon-fed your thoughts, that's on you.

The OP's referenced link made it quite easy to see the situation county-by-county throughout the nation. When I looked at the map I saw Dukes County was indeed higher than most other surrounding counties, but was nowhere as bad as the situation on nearby Nantucket.

Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket have some of the highest vaccination rate in the Nation....

So, vacationers have been or are likely, bringing in the virus.... But no one living on Martha's Vineyard fully vaccinated Or unvaccinated has been hospitalized I read yesterday....

How someone gets information has nothing to do with your attempted deflection. Seems you even tried to do it in your rebuttal.

Obama cut his party size down considerably. Taking hundreds of people off the invite.

And still there were hundreds. And that doesn't count the the thousands that were imported to get the site ready for the big shindig. And isn't it funny how the progressive elite always seem to want huge parties for themselves. I know many truly rich people, way richer than that asshat, and they don't act like third world dictators with huge parties.

Oblama wanted to see what it was like to be a Republican.
Blacks and young people often vote for democrats and a high percentage of both young people and blacks have no interest in taking the vaccines.

Democrats often blame republicans for their own lacks and faults.

You can’t come out and say blacks are too stupid to get the vaccine as that would be racist but you can say that about republicans as most are white. Whites are not permitted to claim racism.

President Obama was definitely tone-deaf to go ahead with his party.

Embarrassed Dems have replied that he did not break any laws, which is correct.

But during this tragic Delta surge, it is astonishing that he would act in such an insensitive manner.

I think that it fair to say that he has lost some of the awe that has enveloped him.

Marthas Vineyard has 17,000 permanent residents. During the summer it expands up to 200,000.

Still I'm unsure if that accounts for it. I'm not at all familiar with the area, but find it strange it's Covid rates are so out of line with those found in Maine's tourist destinations of:
  • Kennebunkport, York County having rate of 11 per 100,000
  • Freeport, Cumberland County having rate of 9.8 per 100,000
  • Bar Harbor, Hancock County having rate of 10 per 100,000.

A bunch of Hollywood elitist and political elitist attended. Super spreaders are bad unless it is a Democrat, that does it. We all get that, we have seen it go on several times since March of last year.

Forum List

Back