concealed handgun lisence

I want to shoot the bastards penis off and watch him scream and suffer for a while. Then maybe I'll plant a bullet in his brain. Just to show that I can be humane.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
I want to shoot the bastards penis off and watch him scream and suffer for a while. Then maybe I'll plant a bullet in his brain. Just to show that I can be humane.

how many times do I have to tell you, go for the knees first. If he can't run away, he can't do anything. ;)

I like the penis idea.
knees next, maybe.

I want them to suffer like no one has ever suffered before. And I want them suffering from my hands. not yours, not anyone else's really either. I want them to know whose mother I am and why Im making their last hours on earth complete hell.

I like the penis idea.
knees next, maybe.

I want them to suffer like no one has ever suffered before. And I want them suffering from my hands. not yours, not anyone else's really either. I want them to know whose mother I am and why Im making their last hours on earth complete hell.

Dammit do you remember what I told you? The longer you play torture games the greater your chances become of getting caught. A couple quick blasts to the chest and then a head shot for finality as you're walking away to get the shovel and lime and you will have much peace of mind.;)

Also what if thses guys are not well endowed? The penis shot then becomes very difficult :p:

KL! I'm so glad you decided to do this. Learning to handle a gun is fabulous!

Originally posted by Sir Evil
:laugh: Like to grab hold of a pistol now and then do ya?

Insert pistil/stamen joke here>___________________

:p:

This is a Smith & Wesson .45 Caliber revolver with a 5 inch full lug barrel. It's powerfull, and has a low amount of kick. With some practice you will be able to blow a man's head off at 40 yards.

were it possible, Id like to be much closer holding a picture of my son so the bastards will KNOW who I am and WHY Im doing what Im doing.

My intense anger has NOT quelled in the least.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
:laugh: Like to grab hold of a pistol now and then do ya?

Smarty.

Yes. I've used a 45, a 357, a 44, and a few others. Not too bad with one either. REALLY like the looks of the one Zhuhov posted.

Why on earth do you want to shoot him twice in the same place?

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Why on earth do you want to shoot him twice in the same place?

ROFL!!!!!!!

THanks for a greatly needed laugh!!! :)

Well I live in Alaska, and if you move to Seattle, then we'll practically be neighbors!

Yeah, as for gun models, Springfield Armory M1911A1. Or the origional Colt models, those are nice, too. Plus they look lovely with the rosewood grips, and the flat black slide. And the WWII and Vietnam history to it is also good for piece of mind.

Oh and I've fired my dad's .44 Revolver a few times at the range, pretty hard kick, if you ask me.

Forum List

Back