concealed handgun lisence

K

KLSuddeth

Im getting one after DK gets me a gun.
Yes, me. The weapon's hater.
I want one and I want to learn how to use it AND carry it legally.
AND I want to make sure that no one can take it from me and use it on myself.

This way, the next person that even THINKS about my child in a way I dont like, I'll blow their sorry ass away. And you can bet your ass I wont even feel the slightest remorse.

Just wanted to share :)

I'm thinking you'll be a right-winger before too long... :D

Join NRA - that'd be priceless.

:D

To keep people from taking it from you, shoot them.

LOL

Im still mad.

Im still looking for these fucks daily. I want my pound of flesh.

KL, I highly suggest going to the range and getting a block of instruction, if DK doesn't do one for you. Not that I don't think you are capable, but it's good to get a bit of training. It will boost your confidence level and your ability to shoot correctly, should you get the opportunity.

As soon as we are settled in to the new house I'll be taking her to the gun range. get her used to firing a weapon. Then I'll get her in the class so we can both go get our CWL

A word of advice to the wise......

Guns are noisy and require ammo.

Silent quick options are also available to ADD to the toolbox.

;)

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
As soon as we are settled in to the new house I'll be taking her to the gun range. get her used to firing a weapon. Then I'll get her in the class so we can both go get our CWL

What part of Seattle are you moving to? :)

too wet and too cold for her, unfortunately

Yeah, but there are coffee stands all over the place. In the three miles from my nieghborhood to the highway, I think we now have 15 places that primarily sell coffee, plus 5 or 6 more that sell espresso on the side (donut shops, book stores), not to mention the fast food places with espresso machines. KL, you would be in coffee heaven! :D

AND....Seattle gets less anual rain than, say, NYC, or Atlanta. :)

Temps are quite mild.

Before Mustafa corrects you, change the title to 'License' ;)

Originally posted by -=d=-

Temps are quite mild.

Before Mustafa corrects you, change the title to 'License' ;)

ROFLMAO!!!! cant believe I missed that hahahahaha!
Think I'll throw him that bone and leave it as is
:p:

Are you sure about that? Where did you find that out?

I'm not pick'n at ya. It's just that I have a chance at a pretty sweet deal in Seattle when I get out of school, and I've ALWAYS been under the impression that all it did up there was rain.

My niece lived in Porland, and that was what she said. Rain and clouds, rain and clouds.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Are you sure about that? Where did you find that out?

I'm not pick'n at ya. It's just that I have a chance at a pretty sweet deal in Seattle when I get out of school, and I've ALWAYS been under the impression that all it did up there was rain.

My niece lived in Porland, and that was what she said. Rain and clouds, rain and clouds.

We have 'more rainy days'... but less annual rainfall.

As a 'state' we get MUCH less rain than many other states...
http://www.betweenwaters.com/etc/usrain.html

Having said that, last summer we went from perhaps 4 July till the end of september with 95% full-sunny, 70 degree days.

When it's sunny up here, there's no more beautiful place in the country. When it's 'not'....well...we just look forward to the sun :)

So DK what kind of piece are you looking at for KL. By the way and Im sure you know this, if you are willing to make a modest investment you can buy loading equipment and save a bunch of money on ammo. If you do a lot of shooting you will recoup your investment in short order. One other tip and you probably know this too. I load wad cutters backwards to keep around the house. The rounds look like a big ass hollow point but wont go through a bunch of walls in your house and hurt someone in another part of the house. Probably not necessary for KL though.....Im sure she wont miss;)

We have 'more rainy days'... but less annual rainfall.

As a 'state' we get MUCH less rain than many other states...
http://www.betweenwaters.com/etc/usrain.html

Having said that, last summer we went from perhaps 4 July till the end of september with 95% full-sunny, 70 degree days.

When it's sunny up here, there's no more beautiful place in the country. When it's 'not'....well...we just look forward to the sun :)

This true, I lived in Portland for two years and they don't get any gullywashers but it seems to be drizzling most of the time and i've seen it overcast two friggin weeks in a row. Kind of like living inside a wet tissue. The scenery is awesome though.

most likely I'll get her a small .25 so it won't have alot of kick but will still get the job done.

Fuck that! Get her the .357 manual. She's 5"1 and feisty it won't blow her to far off her ass:p:

LOL, I'd like her to be able to fire it more than once.

Lol I inherited a .357 revolver from a deceased relative and the first time I fired it at the range I wasn't prepared for the kick and the fucking thing made me take two steps backwards lol! I usually travel with a S&W .38 and i've got a Glock .40 plus a couple 12 gauges for hunting. Hell the .25 will probably work provided she hits an artery or major organ or can get close enough to squeeze off a temple shot.

Forum List

Back