Conan interview: Glenn Howerton Thinks All Of The “It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia” Characters Are “Ambiguously Gay”, reflecting human nature

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"Always Sunny" star glenn howerton: "i went to juilliard. of course I've had gay sex"

no. i don't think so. he used to write for the simpsons though
And SNL.

A couple days ago Bob Odenkirk was talking about Conan and his time on SNL. He talked about writing Chris Farley skits living in a van down by the river and when Chris played a ChipnDale dancer with Patrick Swayze. Very interesting. I would love to try being a comedy writer and seeing if I'm good at it. Most aren't good at first, even really funny guys. I think Steve Martin or someone like that was on Stern talking about how he had a lot of help writing. And to be honest, I don't think Steve Martin is that funny. I know he's funny but not as far as his stand up goes. His standup is weak. So was Robin Williams rablings.

Conan's a very funny guy. Howard Stern wrote a book about his favorite interviews and Conan was number 1.

And SNL.

A couple days ago Bob Odenkirk was talking about Conan and his time on SNL. He talked about writing Chris Farley skits living in a van down by the river and when Chris played a ChipnDale dancer with Patrick Swayze. Very interesting. I would love to try being a comedy writer and seeing if I'm good at it. Most aren't good at first, even really funny guys. I think Steve Martin or someone like that was on Stern talking about how he had a lot of help writing. And to be honest, I don't think Steve Martin is that funny. I know he's funny but not as far as his stand up goes. His standup is weak. So was Robin Williams rablings.

Conan's a very funny guy. Howard Stern wrote a book about his favorite interviews and Conan was number 1.
There were people who criticized the ChipnDale sketch because of the weight issue. Steve Martin is good in skits and movies and King Tut!

There were people who criticized the ChipnDale sketch because of the weight issue. Steve Martin is good in skits and movies and King Tut!
I watch old stand up and imo it doesn't stand up to today's comedians.

Actually, today's comedians suck too.

There was a time period from Richard Prior to Dave Chappelle. I don't know any comedians today that I like besides Chappelle. Maybe Kevin Hart?

But before Dave was Rodney Dangerfield, Sam Kinison, Andrew Dice Clay, Carlin, Eddie Murphy, Bernie Mack, Bob Schimmel, Steven Wright, the list goes on and on. From the 1980's to Eddie Murphy Raw was the golden era of stand up comedy imo.

I miss Louis CK

I watch old stand up and imo it doesn't stand up to today's comedians.

Actually, today's comedians suck too.

There was a time period from Richard Prior to Dave Chappelle. I don't know any comedians today that I like besides Chappelle. Maybe Kevin Hart?

But before Dave was Rodney Dangerfield, Sam Kinison, Andrew Dice Clay, Carlin, Eddie Murphy, Bernie Mack, Bob Schimmel, Steven Wright, the list goes on and on. From the 1980's to Eddie Murphy Raw was the golden era of stand up comedy imo.

I miss Louis CK
Chappelle show was classic. Prior stole all the movies with Gene Wilder in it. All of those guys you typed were good.

Forum List

Back