Comrade Trump

Made my morning...gfy Iran and never threaten the United States again

Trump tweets explosive threat to Iran President Rouhani - CNNPolitics
Yes Trump is flaming the fire, after all Adelson gave 100 million to him and he wants Iran nuked.

He responded to Iran fueling the fire....dumbass. read links and then you wont look like a fkn tool

Trump is too stupid to grasp Iran. Like yu, he is ignorant & could drive us into an unneccssarey war.

Do yourself a favor & pull your lips from Treump's ass & learn about Iran.

My God.

Ahhh shaddup nobody takes you serious

Trump could borrow that jackass Ear's red crayon roflmao

Yes Trump is flaming the fire, after all Adelson gave 100 million to him and he wants Iran nuked.

He responded to Iran fueling the fire....dumbass. read links and then you wont look like a fkn tool

Trump is too stupid to grasp Iran. Like yu, he is ignorant & could drive us into an unneccssarey war.

My God.

I am really sick & tired of your ignorance.

Red line? Like when your orange hero shot a gazillion missiles at an abandoned air base in Syria?

Learn about Iran. Too bad Trump never did as he makes things worse.

My God.

Red line? Like when your orange hero shot a gazillion missiles at an abandoned air base in Syria?

You think I care what some twit is tired of?

Lol....

My God.

Lol....

Actually, I would think that your ignorance causing you embarrassment with each of your posts does. Maybe you enjoy being ignorant.

My God.
I doubt if Trump could find Iran on a map.

My God.

Lol....

Actually, I would think that your ignorance causing you embarrassment with each of your posts does. Maybe you enjoy being ignorant.

Lol dude you're a joke. Now run along to a queer thread where you will feel at ease and know what you're blabbering about.

Trump stuffed Iran....your boy bent over and let America take it in the chute. That shits over.

My God.
I doubt if Trump could find Iran on a map.

Bet he knows there are only 50 states. Eh Political Joke?

Why USA peoples make funny on great president Trump?

He is strong men and good to motherland Russia.

Me and comrade Boris no figure out why big hate? .... :dunno:

Forum List

Back