comparing Bush Jr. and Adolph Hitler

Ok...sorry for the false link. I still think he's dumb as a stump though. I am fairly certain if he had taken an IQ test and the results were above 130, it would have been all over Fox news though.

-Bam

Ok...sorry for the false link. I still think he's dumb as a stump though. I am fairly certain if he had taken an IQ test and the results were above 130, it would have been all over Fox news though.

blah blah blah. So you think he is dumb as a stump. You also believed that Clinton had an IQ of close to 200. (Not to mention Carter was a close second at 175). That doesnt say much about your ability to ascertain intelligence.

Originally posted by bamthin

-Bam

Why, when prior presidents had higher IQ's, was that news plastered all over TV?

Tell us WHY you think he's dumb. Not because you don't agree with him, but why you think he is dumb.

And Clinton at 182? :laugh:

I think the 182 is the count of blow jobs Clinton received in the Oval Office.

Tell us WHY you think he's dumb. Not because you don't agree with him, but why you think he is dumb.

The reason I know he is dumb is b/c he was an alcoholic for 20 years. Last time I checked, that killed off a good deal of brain cells.

Then everyone who has gone through AA should just pack it in and give up.

I think Bush is stupid, not because what people have said about him but what he said. Specifically things like "I don't read newspapers, I just browse the headlines to get the jist of whats going on" and "Im not a deep thinker, its not in my nature." not exact quotes.

Rumsfeld on the other hand, I think hes just insane.

Rumsfeld told a news briefing. "We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know."
:laugh:

http://www.indybay.org/news/2003/12/1662905.php

You are completely missing the point that Rumsfeld has a wicked sense of humor.

He enjoys tweaking the press with those kind of statements.

He never said he was joking, and he didnt actually answer the question, he just said that. Ive heard him actually say this in audio form, he didnt joke about it, his tone was serious.

You ever watch whitehouse press briefings? This is how all important questions are answered. Its unbelievable. http://www.c-span.org/

His delivery is the hallmark of someone with a very dry sense of humor.

Ok, that could be so and I agree hes wicked ;)

But still watch those press briefings. Thats humor.

Mokhiber: Richard N. Perle is the chairman of the Defense Policy Board and a leading public advocate for war on Iraq. In the New Yorker magazine this week, Seymour Hersh reports that Perle is also managing partner in a venture capital company, Trireme Partners, that is positioned to profit from a war with Iraq. The federal Code of Conduct, which governs Perle in this matter, prohibits conflicts of interest. Henry Kissinger resigned from the 911 commission because of similar business conflicts. When asked on Sunday by Wolf Blitzer about the New Yorker article, Perle called Hersh "the closest thing American journalism has to a terrorist." Two questions. Given Perle's conflict of interest, and given the widespread public belief that this war is being driven by corporate interests -- war for oil, war for defense contracts, war for construction contracts -- does the President believe -
Fleischer: Whose informed judgement is that?

Mokhiber: Widespread public belief.

Fleischer: Widespread?

Mokhiber: Yes, widespread.

Fleischer: Widespread, or just that chair?

Mokhiber: No, widespread. Does the President believe that Richard Perle should resign from the Defense Policy Board? And the second question, do you agree with Richard Perle that Hersh is "the closest thing American journalism has to a terrorist."

Fleischer: Russell, there is absolutely no basis to your own individual and personal statement about what may lead to war. If anything leads to it is the fact that Saddam Hussein has refused to disarm. And I think you do an injustice to people, no matter what their background, if you believe that people believe that Saddam Hussein should be disarmed for any reason that suggests personal profit.

Mokhiber: What about the question Ari? Should he resign - and is he a terrorist?

Fleischer: Russell, you have made your speech.

Mokhiber: You didn't answer the question.

Fleischer: You have made your speech.

Ari Fleischer also has a great sense of humor. He handled that doofus quite efficiently.

You must be kidding. Oh, maybe you dont take all this seriously as I do.

But back in my day, whitehouse officials didnt dodge EVERY question.

Sweet sweet news.

Carnegie endowment report -

The report concludes that "administration officials systematically misrepresented the threat from Iraq's WMD and ballistic missile programs".

http://www.ceip.org/files/Publications/IraqReport3.asp

You guys are SOOO screwed.

There was no real question to dodge.

The question was a long-winded equivalent of the old chestnut:

"Have you stopped beating your wife?"

A press secretary's job includes not falling for such ruses.

I've still seen nothing offered to show George Bush is dumb. Being an alcoholic doesn't make someone dumb. Avoiding questions (even though the proof offered wasn't GWB) doesn't make someone dumb. Not wanting to read the newspaper doesn't make someone dumb.

I'll offer these facts to say he isn't dumb:

He graduated from Yale University
Received masters from Harvard
He was an F-102 fighter pilot
Owned baseball franchise
Governor of Texas

These were just off the top of my head and don't appear to be things someone with an IQ of 82 would accomplish.

He does not make the choices in his company.

He graduated from Yale University - He was C student in highschool and he got into yale through his daddys connections.
Received masters from Harvard - He was the official cheerleader of the team.
He was an F-102 fighter pilot - dont need to be smart to fly a plane.
Owned baseball franchise - He also was the head of an oil company. But that company failed soon after Bush managed it.
Governor of Texas - He bragged about how many people he put to death. Think it was a record number or something. Texas now has most polluted water/air in the country, as of is term as governer.

He graduated from Yale University - He was C student in highschool and he got into yale through his daddys connections.

Since when does a C make someone dumb? And do you know this to be fact? Also, is this proveable that his father got him into Yale? Did he also take all the tests for him? I'd like some sort of proof here.

Received masters from Harvard - He was the official cheerleader of the team.

What do you mean? Did he or did he not graduate with a masters from Harvard? Do you have any factual evidence to show anything fishy happened here either?

He was an F-102 fighter pilot - dont need to be smart to fly a plane.

You don't? What do you know about aviation? If I posed an aviation test to you right now, could you pass it?

Owned baseball franchise - He also was the head of an oil company. But that company failed soon after Bush managed it.

What does one have to do with another? How many companies do you own?

Governor of Texas - He bragged about how many deaths people he put to death. Think it was a record number or something. Texas is now has most polluted water/air in the country, as of is term as governer.

Pick out 2 things you disagree with and that makes him dumb? Was he the leader of the EPA? How is he directly responsible for poor water and air? Can you cite reasons why you are holding him directly responsible, and how this makes him dumb?

As far as the death penalty, some would give him a medal. This has nothing to do with intelligence but more to do with beliefs.

I find it rather amusing the lengths some people go to to portray the GOP as being comprised of Idiots and Evil Geniuses.

Forum List

Back