Commutes and Pardons

Obongo on his way out will slash/burn to hinder Trump administration, but as we are learning the more you heap on the stronger he gets...

Obama Commutes 153 Sentences, Pardons 78, In Clemency Push
The president has now granted commutations to nearly 1,200 federal prisoners.
12/19/2016 03:30 pm ET | Updated Dec 20, 2016

WASHINGTON ― President Barack Obama shortened sentences of 153 federal prisoners on Monday as part of a clemency push before he leaves office in a few weeks.

Obama has now commuted the sentences of 1,176 people during his presidency, and has pardoned 148. The announcement came as the president and his family were in Hawaii for a holiday vacation.

Obama Commutes 153 Sentences, Pardons 78, In Clemency Push | The Huffington Post
I think maybe he did it just to leave a good memories behind him. So some will say "he was a good President because he commuted some sentences just a few weeks before leaving the white house" :)
You must be from a big city with to much vehicle exhaust and carbon dioxide from people exhaust, do yo-self a fav & get out of town...:9:

Weird, you talk about being small government but then turn around bitching about how wonderful it is that we're the most imprisoned nation on earth. 2/3rds of this people need to be freed.

And if and when they were released, what would they do?
Research and Development or work on the infrastructure

Now, just hold on.

There seems to be a suggestion in your post that said ex-prisoners may not have the qualifications to perform responsibilities related to infrastructure....

May not be necessary.

I remind you of the scientists who dedicated their careers to physics and astronomy and rocketry....

...and along came Barack Hussein Obama (the most merciful) with this dictate:

"In July of 2010, NASA chief Charles Bolden said in an interview with Al-Jazeera,

"When I became the NASA administrator, (President Obama) charged me with three things. One, he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math; he wanted me to expand our international relationships; and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math and engineering."
Flashback: Obama Turns NASA Into Muslim Outreach Program

Forum List

Back