Committed Democrats Now Concede "Obama Had No Accomplishments Prior Being Elected"

Obamy had none...

As a matter of fact the clown has an extremely vague history...

I would love for a person to vouch they knew him when he was 25 or younger.

For all I know the guy is a goddamn alien..

Can the guy prove he lived in the United States prior to 25? nope?

The psycho appeared out of no where as a politician.

I've been trying to trace his past and I can find nothing on him before he was 25.

Its almost like he wasn't born...

Obamy had none...

I've been trying to trace his past and I can find nothing on him before he was 25.

He was a Senator at 25?...that's cool

Obamy had none...

I don't know what he was at 25.

There is no record of him even being 25.

Obamy had none...

Besides I'm pretty sure the minimum age to hold a seat is 30.

Obamy had none...

I don't know what he was at 25.

There is no record of him even being 25.

Mom said never argue with an idiot soo I bid you g'day sir

In 1986, when he was 25,

Perhaps his most confrontational effort was to pressure city authorities to remove asbestos from the apartments in 1986. When the on-site manager didn't take action, Obama nudged the residents into confronting city housing officials in two angry public meetings downtown. These generated "a victory of sorts," Obama said later, as workers soon began sealing the asbestos in the buildings. But the project gradually ran out of steam and money. In fact, some tenants still have asbestos in their homes, according to current resident Linda Randle, 53, who worked with Obama in the '86 anti-asbestos campaign.

Additionally;

snopes.com: Barack Obama at Columbia

Finally, the fatal flaw in the "Obama didn't go to Columbia" theory is that he couldn't have been admitted to Harvard Law School in 1988 without having received an undergraduate degree. If he wasn't attending Columbia from 1981-83, he would have had to complete two full years' worth of coursework at (and graduate from) some other accredited college — yet his time between the end of his Columbia days in 1983 and his entering Harvard Law in 1988 is accounted for (working at the Business International Corporation and the New York Public Interest Research Group, then serving as director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago), and no other school claims him as an alumnus, nor does anyone purport to have encountered him as a classmate or student at any other college or university during that period.

Last edited:
Additionally;

Finally, the fatal flaw in the "Obama didn't go to Columbia" theory is that he couldn't have been admitted to Harvard Law School in 1988 without having received an undergraduate degree. If he wasn't attending Columbia from 1981-83, he would have had to complete two full years' worth of coursework at (and graduate from) some other accredited college — yet his time between the end of his Columbia days in 1983 and his entering Harvard Law in 1988 is accounted for (working at the Business International Corporation and the New York Public Interest Research Group, then serving as director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago), and no other school claims him as an alumnus, nor does anyone purport to have encountered him as a classmate or student at any other college or university during that period.

I want evidence Obama was even in the country in the early 80's.

There is none...

There are no records of him even attending college.

Last edited:
Additionally;

All not true. New records have revealed that he only attended for 9 months instead of the 2 years the media told you in his mythological narrative. Therefore he has a year unaccounted for and the theory is he was over in Pakistan for longer than he said and on what countries passport.

Have a look at the very bottom for his dates of attendance. You might need to zoom in to read it:

Barack-Obama-Columbia-records3-791x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Hilarious. You guys are jokes. Bad ones.

I know you won't do it, but you sit right in front of the Internet. It's as easy as pie to go look up his Senate record in the great State of Illinois or his time in the US Senate. Look at the number of bills he wrote or co-sponsored. It's all been posted before. Look how many became "law".

But we both know you won't look. He's black. Right wingers assume his entire life was "Affirmative Action", charity and welfare. It's why they call this 50 year old man, "Boy". Then they look with those wide eyes, "But I didn't know that was racist".

You guys might as well be screaming for his "birth" certificate.

For the most part, it reads like a list of High School term papers.

You say that as if you've been to high school.

Forum List

Back