Commander-In-Chief tells America's enemies when he won't use nukes

This statement only encourages aggression. We don't need to use nukes but saying we won't removes the fear anyone might have had of us using them. Right now would be the best time for Russia to hit us with everything they have.

The NGO Federation of American Scientists, in a prepared its report "From confrontation to a minimum deterrent", argues that current U.S. nuclear capability without the need for exaggerated to such an extent that constitutes a danger to America itself in the case, for example, natural disasters. In addition, more than 5,2 thousand warheads on alert and storage, absorb enormous resources in their care. The report proposes to reduce the number of nuclear warheads to the minimum of a few hundred units. But the transition to aim strategic missiles from densely populated cities in the Russian major economic objects of the Russian Federation.

According to the report, in the case of preventive destruction of these objects the Russian economy would be paralyzed, and the Russian will not automatically be able to wage war. The authors of the report with all its "humanism" could not hide the fact that in this case would inevitably perish at least one million Russian.

How much can destroy Russian?

This statement only encourages aggression. We don't need to use nukes but saying we won't removes the fear anyone might have had of us using them. Right now would be the best time for Russia to hit us with everything they have.

The NGO Federation of American Scientists, in a prepared its report "From confrontation to a minimum deterrent", argues that current U.S. nuclear capability without the need for exaggerated to such an extent that constitutes a danger to America itself in the case, for example, natural disasters. In addition, more than 5,2 thousand warheads on alert and storage, absorb enormous resources in their care. The report proposes to reduce the number of nuclear warheads to the minimum of a few hundred units. But the transition to aim strategic missiles from densely populated cities in the Russian major economic objects of the Russian Federation.

According to the report, in the case of preventive destruction of these objects the Russian economy would be paralyzed, and the Russian will not automatically be able to wage war. The authors of the report with all its "humanism" could not hide the fact that in this case would inevitably perish at least one million Russian.

How much can destroy Russian?

Don't even bother man. They're not going to listen to someone who actually lives there and knows about Russian society and FOPO. No, no, USMB members are EXPERTS on foreign policy, and know FOR A FACT, that Russia is currently preparing its Serbian Takeover plot for when America stops using nukes.

Once again oldies, this isn't the 70's, we have better weapons that can either cause MORE damage cheaply, or cause more PRECISE damage without destroying the surroundings. Only poorer countries that can't develop new technology need nukes as a deterrent, but they're worthless in the hands of all but the most extreme.

As for as terrorist using dirty bombs, god i'm so sick of that 24 scenario. Not only is getting a nuke hard (most nations keep them unarmed and store their components in separate safes with various officials knowing the ode like in Pakistan or India,, arguably the two most insecure nuclear members), arming it is even more difficult without access codes (this process would literally only be accomplishing by a few hundred, maybe thoussand people in the world), and then finding a suitable delivery method is even more difficult. That suitcase bomb idea is nice and dandy, but that's such a complex process and would require so much funding that any terrorist organization that was stupid enough to waste millions in accruing one dirty bomb could have used that instead to just cause a series of smaller attacks that would have amounted to more damage.

Know when we should use nuclear weapons... never. One weapon would have widespread effects. One launch could incite a counterattack, and we are all fucked.

To be fair, how often have we actually used nuclear weapons against an enemy? Twice.

Does anyone honestly think our enemies are expecting us to ever use them?

Well if those who wish to see the USA destroyed didn't before, they sure know now and are most likely rethinking their tactics. As for myself any nukes, tactical low yield or otherwise should never be used in a war, and if the enemy escalated the stakes using dirty nukes or chemical warfare, in a response in an ongoing conflict or a surprise attack using them.......well I guess we'll all have to wait and see won't we?

Always BE PREPARED..........why do you think we had items like the MK101 depth charge?

If you don't know what it is, Google it.

This country never used one, but with Iran and NK the stakes may be ratcheting up.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Sure, and destroy the world.

Well if those who wish to see the USA destroyed didn't before, they sure know now and are most likely rethinking their tactics. As for myself any nukes, tactical low yield or otherwise should never be used in a war, and if the enemy escalated the stakes using dirty nukes or chemical warfare, in a response in an ongoing conflict or a surprise attack using them.......well I guess we'll all have to wait and see won't we?

Always BE PREPARED..........why do you think we had items like the MK101 depth charge?

If you don't know what it is, Google it.

This country never used one, but with Iran and NK the stakes may be ratcheting up.

For those people,the mere existence of America encourages aggression, religious beliefs come to mind first. "They" hate us just for being us. Obama is trying to say, 'Hey we're really nice guys", but the simpleton doesn't get it, 'they' could give a flying crap, their goal is to make America and it's people disappear.
And your right, with Obamas thinking, we are now going to be more vulnerable than ever.

That' is the biggest bunch of bullshit you people love to delude yourself into thinking instead of facing the fact that they hate us for decades of meddling in their affairs, slapping sanctions on them that cripple their economy and hurt their people, bombing campaigns that kill innocents, propping up dictators and supporting revolutions.

lBut the "they hate us for being us" is the bullshit propaganda the gov't love to tell you so you ignore the wrongs our gov't has done in these places.

Just another bizarre Hopey Changey "Community Organizer" fantasy. I'm pretty sure Putin has a lot of laughs at the expense of the rookie in the White House.

In other news, the Los Angeles police department, in an effort to clean up its image, stated they will only execute warrants while carrying BB guns.

I'm sure Putin is having another hardy laugh over this one. He signs a massive arms deal with Venezuela and continues to build Iran's Nuclear facilities while the goofy American "Community Organizer" rambles on about nothing. I have to agree with Putin. This stuff is pretty funny.

I'm sure Putin is having another hardy laugh over this one. He signs a massive arms deal with Venezuela and continues to build Iran's Nuclear facilities while the goofy American "Community Organizer" rambles on about nothing. I have to agree with Putin. This stuff is pretty funny.

Yeah? So? Are you afraid of them too? Is there ANYONE you are not afraid of?

Not afraid but i am amused. This guy really does live in that Hopey Changey "Community Organizer" fantasy land. Putin understands this.

Not afraid but i am amused. This guy really does live in that Hopey Changey "Community Organizer" fantasy land. Putin understands this.

Yeah? So? Do you have a point? I know you rarely do, but I am asking anyway.

Who cares what Venezuela has? Reducing Russian nukes just strengthens our global position. The future is in high precision, automated weaponry, not some outdated bomb that destroys arable land. Get with the times old man.

My point is that Putin just got another one over on the inexperienced "Community Organizer." This is all part of the arms deal just signed with Russia. It's a real Win/Win for Russia but the same can't be said for us. Putin is out there signing a massive arms deal with Venezuela and continuing to build Iran's Nuclear facilities while our "Community Organizer" is out there boasting about an insignificant deal. Like i said,i'm sure Putin is having another hardy laugh over this one.

My point is that Putin just got another one over on the inexperienced "Community Organizer." This is all part of the arms deal just signed with Russia. It's a real Win/Win for Russia but the same can't be said for us. Putin is out there signing a massive arms deal with Venezuela and continuing to build Iran's Nuclear facilities while our "Community Organizer" is out there boasting about an insignificant deal. Like i said,i'm sure Putin is having another hardy laugh over this one.

So.....you would prefer we help build Iran's nuclear capabilities?

Btw,how long will it be before we start hearing about Russia building Venezuelan Nuclear facilities? This will be happening at some point in my opinion. This latest deal with Russia really is pretty insignificant. Hardly anything to bang your chest and boast about.

Forum List

Back