Commander-in-Chief of the Russian Forces Surovikin and his deputy, Colonel-General Yudin, were detained and taken to the Lefortovo pre-trial detentio

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
1937 :thup:
All because of the support of Prigozhin's march, they are being dealt with by the FSB agents in the case of treason. In addition, the actual leadership of the military invasion is now carried out by the commander of the Airborne Forces, Mikhail Teplinskiy.

_Y72HBj6uabkcDmp-wOLNJEnS-s8fgbbQuUfKYRm3i0G8A7YuflmEIYPSPyulbWWyWavQdK7Fv8L4LY=s800-nd-v1

This is all over the news, but what happened to Utkin? i could find anything earlier.

HERE MY friend you are wrong , they see noting wrong in I Ilyin and Dugin philosophy...

Yeah, I've seen that before, I think you posted it or I found it somehow. Good video.

I just posted that because of Utkin's tattoos and it's a duck. Makes a good meme.

Utkin's tattoos and it's a duck. Makes a good meme.
yes, but dont forget he is N1 war lord in Moscow empire, he stopped Kadyrov´s clan and got away with this coup , one MP said that Utkin must pay , but i dont think that Moscow can kill or arrest him , it´ll be a war . + he has a lot support in Kremlin

Last edited:
yes, but dont forget he is N1 war lord in Moscow empire, he stopped Kadyrov´s clan and got away with this coup , one MP said that Utkin must pay , but i dont think that Moscow can kill or arrest him , it´ll be a war . + he has a lot support in Kremlin

There was some rumor that someone or several people in Putin's inner circle supported Prigozhin (in general, not specifically to overthrow Putin). Have no idea who, but it was before the attempted putsch, so it may not matter anymore.

There was some rumor that someone or several people in Putin's inner circle supported Prigozhin (in general, not specifically to overthrow Putin). Have no idea who, but it was before the attempted putsch, so it may not matter anymore.

Multiple and consecutive posts from Nazi Titty tells you how badly it is going for his Nazi brothers. Got many Nazi fighters left , Winkle? We hear there is a desperate shortage rofl

Forum List

Back