Come Celebrate The Unofficial Start Of Summer With My Memorial Day Musical Weekend!!! :D

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
That's right, starting on Thursday May 25th, I'm temporarily bringing back my dance parties!!! :D On Thursday is country music night, Friday is fifties and sixties, Saturday is seventies and eighties, Sunday is nineties night, and Monday will be current hits mixed with some patriotic music to honor all of those who gave their lives for our country. :) So, for people like mudwhistle, Alan Stallion, and lg325 it's time to get excited because this will be the start of my summertime parties!!! :D (I'm also going to be bringing back my virtual luau, first day of summer party, campout, and a virtual trip to Alaska. :) )

• Banned
Do you play shit music? Asking for a friend

No, and oh yeah I got my Independence Day thread this summer too. How can fifties and sixties and seventies and eighties be shit music? I'm into more of the old style music than newer music, but a selected few from today are good and when I say current hits, I'm counting early two thousands too.

No, and oh yeah I got my Independence Day thread this summer too. How can fifties and sixties and seventies and eighties be shit music? I'm into more of the old style music than newer music, but a selected few from today are good and when I say current hits, I'm counting early two thousands too.
Bought this t shirt today in the liquor store...

IMG_20230513_154120_584.jpg

Villiage People, Boy George?

• Banned
Btw, my favorite kinds of music are Fleetwood Mac, CCR, Michael Jackson, The Beach Boys, The Four Tops, The Temptations, and Prince just to name some off the top of my head. :)

Why not?

YOU are the prick judging them

I'm ignoring him but I only know one Boy George and The Village People song and that's the YMCA and Karma Chameleon (whatever the fuck that means XD) but they're both good songs. I also love The Bangles Walk Like An Egyptian, Men Without Hats Safety Dance, and Men At Work Land Down Under as they're all basically one-hit wonders to me. I also like Goodie Two-Shoes by Adam Ant. :D

I'm ignoring him but I only know one Boy George and The Village People song and that's the YMCA and Karma Chameleon (whatever the fuck that means XD) but they're both good songs. I also love The Bangles Walk Like An Egyptian, Men Without Hats Safety Dance, and Men At Work Land Down Under as they're all basically one-hit wonders to me. I also like Goodie Two-Shoes by Adam Ant. :D
I don't care about someone's sexuality.
If they strum a good tune I'm hooked

Ah, we must correct the notion of one-hit wonders being applied to The Bangles ("Manic Monday" was #2 in America, "Hazy Shade of Winter" was also #2, and "Eternal Flame" was #1") and Men At Work ("Who Can It Be Now" was #1 in America, "Overkill" #3, and "It's A Mistake" #6, though the latter doesn't generate much airplay these days)... I could see the general public have that one-hit wonder notion about Men Without Hats, though they did have a #20 song in "Pop Goes The World."

"Goody Two Shoes" is practically my theme song. :113:

Forum List

Back