Colorado's Voters Should Revolt!

People finally see the GOP for the corrupt fascists that they are .

The Democrats aren't Democratic, even if Bernie Sanders would have won all Primaries, the Party Establishment would take the nomination off him with the Super Delegates who are already pledged to Hillary.

This isn't Democratic now is it?

that's false. the super delegates will go with the person who has more votes.

bernie doesn't, nazi girl

The Democrats aren't Democratic, even if Bernie Sanders would have won all Primaries, the Party Establishment would take the nomination off him with the Super Delegates who are already pledged to Hillary.

New Hampshire went to Bernie in a landslide. He took 13 delegates to Clinton's 9, 2 went to uncommitted. Eight Super Delegates were also available in New Hampshire and Clinton took all eight.

Clinton has over 400 Super Delegates committed to her and Bernie has 31.

Please quit with the BS.

You say "Bernie" and "Nazi" in the same sentence; a guy who spent his honeymoon in the USSR????

Sorry bout that,

1. Just because the establishment wants to take away the peoples vote, isn't ALL GOOD for me.
2. They took Colorado's vote away and replaced it with hand picked Cruz delegates.
3. I find a problem with that.
4. That is criminal to the voters.
5. Only an idiot can't see this basic fact.
6. Goat ahead and tell me why its okay to take away these American citizens vote away again???
7. Yeah you do that so well.
8. Fill this thread with your bullshit.
9. Check and Mate.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

New Hampshire went to Bernie in a landslide. He took 13 delegates to Clinton's 9, 2 went to uncommitted. Eight Super Delegates were also available in New Hampshire and Clinton took all eight.

Please quit with the BS.

new Hampshire is in Bernie's area and was all college and all white. that's Bernie's kind of place.

again, she still leads Bernie by hundreds of regular delegates. so Bernie bros need to stop whining.

Please quit with the BS.

new Hampshire is in Bernie's area and was all college and all white. that's Bernie's kind of place.

again, she still leads Bernie by hundreds of regular delegates. so Bernie bros need to stop whining.

We all know the the parties only want who they want. Establishment Democrats and establishment Republicans don't want Bernie or Trump.

I myself would vote for Bernie over Trump and possibly Cruz. Never would I vote for a lying, corrupt Clinton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back