Colorado Springs police say 5 people are dead and 18 injured in a Colorado nightclub shooting, it's a gay nightclub that has drag shows

Lt. Pamela Castro of the Colorado Springs Police Department said the shooting was at Club Q, a gay and lesbian nightclub. It features a “Drag Diva Drag Show” on Saturdays, according to its website.

So....this guy had police involvement before, and Colorado actually has Red Flag laws....

How did that Red Flag work here?

Moreover, Colorado has a red flag law, a ban on the sale of “high capacity” magazines, and gun storage requirements, among other controls.

Dipshit all these folks just died in another red zone to add to all the deadliness in red states.

Thousands are dying in democrat party controlled blue cities, you doofus.......mass public shootings are the rarest of rare events in this country. And the police knew about this guy and had Red Flag laws in that state to disarm him.....you idiot.

The policies of the democrat party in their blue cities are causing thousands of deaths each year...these nuts are rare events.

About what? Red states have 40-70% more violent crime depending on whether you just look at just murder or include all violent crime.

Yes...the lie.....you say "Red State," to hide the fact that it is the blue cities in those Red states that actually cause the murder rate....

From poster, Toobfreak.

I chose 58 cities as that was the largest number I could fit on a page. I then went through each city one by one to look up the major of every city. Aside from the fact that you can forget finding any pattern of cities in "red" states being the most with the highest crime as the idiot Marc tries to claim, but I went down the list marking all the mayors of the highest crimes cities in America in BRIGHT RED who were DEMOCRATS.

Look at what I found:

Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 7.02.25 PM.png

Every city above in red is RUN BY A DEMOCRAT!

Murder map: Deadliest U.S. cities

Dummy. States with lots of democrats are safe. States with few democrats are dangerous. Republicans are fucking psychopaths. They make up almost all serial killers and mass murders.

You saw the list...you can't hide it anymore...people know that democrat party controlled cities are drug infested, murder sites.......people are fleeing from democrat party cities no matter how you guys lie about them.

Forum List

Back