Colorado cop killer was Green Party liberal/#BLM supporter; Shoots 3 cops w rifle.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Park County shooting suspect Martin Wirth was fighting eviction, had run for state office

Looks like Bernie and Hillary are getting their message out well. This most recent left wing cop killer (a tradition of the left) was a Senate candidate in 2014 under the Green Party and joined as a supported of the #BlackLivesMatter terror movement.

He then shot 3 cops with a rifle and killed 1

You faggot liberals are trying to start a war with cops. I am ashamed to call you scumbags fellow Americans.

Geez.....those environmental radicals/global warming k00ks are the most dangerous mofu's in our society. They are all THIS close to snapping. Read some posts over in the ENVIRONMENT forum by these people.......serious connect the dots issues. Talk about a group that needs to be monitored.:up:

Park County shooting suspect Martin Wirth was fighting eviction, had run for state office

Looks like Bernie and Hillary are getting their message out well. This most recent left wing cop killer (a tradition of the left) was a Senate candidate in 2014 under the Green Party and joined as a supported of the #BlackLivesMatter terror movement.

You faggot liberals are trying to start a war with cops. I am ashamed to call you scumbags fellow Americans.
Does derangement run in your DNA, 'cause you expose some with every post..

Liberals shouldn't be trusted with firearms. Anybody that thinks guns are the problem isn't much smarter than the gun.

I agree.

This guy fits the total profile.

- Guilty white leftist Democrat
- Green Party environmentalist
- #BlackLivesMatter member
- Hypocrite bc he also owns an assault rifle
- Hates cops

If he was still alive....the Dems would ask him to be VP.

Does derangement run in your DNA, 'cause you expose some with every post..
Saner than you retarded libs are, which you idiots prove every time you open your mouths and fart.

The OP >>>>>:eusa_drool:

Oh hey Bulldyke has joined the conversation! So have you decided which cop hating Democrat you're gonna vote for yet?? Must be hard. Bernie seems to be more in line with your bulldyke stances. But....oh that sexy Hillary....I bet you'd lick the dirt off that carpet!!!

Forum List

Back