Color Revolution to Depose Trump after Election - the plot started in 2014

Paul Motter

Gold Member
Aug 29, 2018
If you watched Tucker on Fox on Monday he spoke of Norman Eisen, a man experienced in "color revolutions" who has a plan to derail Trump in 2020 should he be re-elected. The plan includes feeding the media with doubt that Trump will accept the election results, resulting in protests and police actions to make him leave.

This is the "color revolution" strategy, and many of the same people who have the 2020 plan in place have already conducted such a revolution, in Ukraine is 2014; and Joe Biden was the leader. ( I know, this sounds like a conspiracy theory, but stay with me.) The people in Ukraine who did this were in the American Embassy, many of the same people who later testified in the Trump impeachment! Their "source" of information in Ukraine against the standing president was Christopher Steele (of the famous Steele Dossier used to get FISA warrants in the Mueller investigation.)

Obama, Biden, John McCain, John Kerry and Hillary were all in on the plan. Victoria Nuland was the US State Dept Secretary who created the strategy of backing the protestors, creating a distrust of the police, and changing the election laws to make it harder for the elected President to claim his rightful victory. This is the definition of a "color revolution." This is exactly the same plan they have today to derail Trump. I can say more, but watch this documentary by Olliver Stone made in 2015, years before Trump was even a declared nominee. You will be amazed at how many people from the impeachment hearing were already involved in this plot, and plan to use it again.

Famous movie producer Oliver Stone made "Ukraine on Fire: The Real Story." He is no flake or right-winger. The fact that he made this documentary is a gift to us from the past never knowing how much it would reveal about the future. - you can jump ahead to 41:32 minutes in if you want, but I recommend you watch the whole thing. Be sure to go to 45:55 and see the protestors wearing Guy Fawkes Masks and carrying Black Lives Matter posters, These images are from 2014!!! Keep watching from that point and you see the whole picture of how the 2020 Color Revolution is already in play.

Attachments

• ukraine1.jpg
    ukraine1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 79
  • ukraine2.jpg
    ukraine2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
If you watched Tucker on Fox on Monday he spoke of Norman Eisen, a man experienced in "color revolutions" who has a plan to derail Trump in 2020 should he be re-elected. The plan includes feeding the media with doubt that Trump will accept the election results, resulting in protests and police actions to make him leave.

This is the "color revolution" strategy, and many of the same people who have the 2020 plan in place have already conducted such a revolution, in Ukraine is 2014; and Joe Biden was the leader. ( I know, this sounds like a conspiracy theory, but stay with me.) The people in Ukraine who did this were in the American Embassy, many of the same people who later testified in the Trump impeachment! Their "source" of information in Ukraine against the standing president was Christopher Steele (of the famous Steele Dossier used to get FISA warrants in the Mueller investigation.)

Obama, Biden, John McCain, John Kerry and Hillary were all in on the plan. Victoria Nuland was the US State Dept Secretary who created the strategy of backing the protestors, creating a distrust of the police, and changing the election laws to make it harder for the elected President to claim his rightful victory. This is the definition of a "color revolution." This is exactly the same plan they have today to derail Trump. I can say more, but watch this documentary by Olliver Stone made in 2015, years before Trump was even a declared nominee. You will be amazed at how many people from the impeachment hearing were already involved in this plot, and plan to use it again.

Famous movie producer Oliver Stone made "Ukraine on Fire: The Real Story." He is no flake or right-winger. The fact that he made this documentary is a gift to us from the past never knowing how much it would reveal about the future. - you can jump ahead to 41:32 minutes in if you want, but I recommend you watch the whole thing. Be sure to go to 45:55 and see the protestors wearing Guy Fawkes Masks and carrying Black Lives Matter posters, These images are from 2014!!!

Thanks for this info, Paul.

Famous movie producer Oliver Stone made "Ukraine on Fire: The Real Story." He is no flake or right-winger. The fact that he made this documentary is a gift to us from the past never knowing how much it would reveal about the future. - you can jump ahead to 41:32 minutes in if you want, but I recommend you watch the whole thing. Be sure to go to 45:55 and see the protestors wearing Guy Fawkes Masks and carrying Black Lives Matter posters, These images are from 2014!!!

glen goes into detail about the color revolution in this that tucker didnt cover,,,

Furthermore, Stone did a second Ukrainian documentary where he talks about Obama, Nuland AND Alexandra Chalupa (who was Steels' primary contact), where he explains what really happened in the Maidan Massacre, how the US government (ambassadors and Biden) told the opposition they would not back a regime change unless at least 100 people were killed by the existing government. Exactly 100 "protesters" were led to their deaths by snipers (that turned out to be foreign) and the US immediately got involved.

Similar to the way facial recognition was halted by Silicon Valley after the protests, in Ukraine laws were passed forgiving the protesters for any crimes, and stopping the collecting of any data on them. In other words, the government was stripped of any power to use its police or legal powers against the resistance.

The story of the investigation into that starts in "Revealing Ukraine" which is available here:
Watch Revealing Ukraine | Prime Video

Go to 20:00 to see the amazing story behind Putin, Chalupa, and the way they framed Paul Manforte BEFORE the election to disrupt the Trump campaign. All coordinated by the same people who tried to impeach Trump in 2018.

Last edited:
By the way - why was Trump impeached for "asking a foreign power to aid in winning an election" - (thankfully, he was acquitted because it never happened), but when the Democrats previously allowed Ukraine to produce the "Black Ledger" and the Steele Dossier to bring down Trump campaign manager Paul Manaforte, the only one who went to jail was Manaforte????

It's a given that there are revolutionary factions that are determined to cause civil unrest but I don't understand how left wing propaganda that claims Trump won't accept the results of the election will hurt him after he is elected.

Forum List

Back