Collusion ANYONE?~ Adam Schiff Has 2 Aides Who Worked With Whistleblower at the White House

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff recruited two former National Security Council aides who worked alongside the CIA whistleblower at the NSC during the Obama and Trump administrations, the Washington Examiner has learned.

Abigail Grace, who worked at the NSC until 2018, was hired in February, while Sean Misko, an NSC aide until 2017, joined Schiff's committee staff in August, the same month the whistleblower submitted his complaint.

The whistleblower was an NSC official who worked with former Vice President Joe Biden and who has expertise in Ukraine, the Washington Examiner has reported.

Adam Schiff has 2 aides who worked with whistleblower at White House

-----------

It seems to me that this disgusting, illegitimate farce shouldn’t even be accepted by the Senate for trial.

Schiff is completely mad if he wants it to get to the Senate because Discovery would destroy him.

Come to think of i . It could completely destroy the DeathRATS chances for decades!

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff recruited two former National Security Council aides who worked alongside the CIA whistleblower at the NSC during the Obama and Trump administrations, the Washington Examiner has learned.

Abigail Grace, who worked at the NSC until 2018, was hired in February, while Sean Misko, an NSC aide until 2017, joined Schiff's committee staff in August, the same month the whistleblower submitted his complaint.

The whistleblower was an NSC official who worked with former Vice President Joe Biden and who has expertise in Ukraine, the Washington Examiner has reported.

-----------

It seems to me that this disgusting, illegitimate farce shouldn’t even be accepted by the Senate for trial.

Schiff is completely mad if he wants it to get to the Senate because Discovery would destroy him.

Come to think of i . It could completely destroy the DeathRATS chances for decades!
You say he's MAD?

Adam pencil neck Schiff will be the GOP's first witness called...I know that idiot will purger himself in one sentence....

-----------

Schiff has become the most distrusted man in America, and well deserved.

BREAKING: Adam Schiff eats 3 meals a day, just like the Whistleblower! Collusion is clear!

Forum List

Back