College student conducting anthropology report

krb555

Kyle
Mar 3, 2014
California
Hi everybody. Truthfully I'm a junior college student, but regardless I am seeking someone to interview for my anthropology class. As I mentioned in my lengthy title, I am conducting a research paper. We were required to select a micro culture and I chose conspiracy theorists. If "conspiracy theorists" isn't the preferred term for me to use, I apologize. However, the paper I am conducting is an objective look into the shared beliefs and ideas of people regarding a shared political, extraterrestrial, or economic prediction/conspiracy. If you are interested in being interviewed, please reply. Thank you in advance for the use of your forums. And don't worry, the interview isn't going to be formal, and the report is only being read by my professor. I look forward to learning from one of you.

Hi everybody. Truthfully I'm a junior college student, but regardless I am seeking someone to interview for my anthropology class. As I mentioned in my lengthy title, I am conducting a research paper. We were required to select a micro culture and I chose conspiracy theorists. If "conspiracy theorists" isn't the preferred term for me to use, I apologize. However, the paper I am conducting is an objective look into the shared beliefs and ideas of people regarding a shared political, extraterrestrial, or economic prediction/conspiracy. If you are interested in being interviewed, please reply. Thank you in advance for the use of your forums. And don't worry, the interview isn't going to be formal, and the report is only being read by my professor. I look forward to learning from one of you.

"extraterrestrial"

hmmmm...

Oh, and welcome to USMB. Did you pass through customs after your spacecraft landed? Good, good...

tldr-3-238x300.jpg

And welcome. :smiliehug:

Go to the Conspiracy Theories Board and have fun.......we have no shortage

Forum List

Back