College Board Publishes Guide for Illegal Alien Students

Discussion in 'Politics' started by get_involved, Jun 6, 2012.

1. get_involved

get_involved Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +565
  2. Clementine

Clementine Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,731
    It's no secret that the welcome mats have been laid out for those who want to enter illegally and see what they can get out of us. We already know about the big tax refunds illegals each get, averaging $10,000 a year. Might as well just hand everything over to them because the government has no intention of ever upholding our immigration laws. Whenever you hear about immigration reform, it just means that they want to offically have open borders. We don't need reform, we need compliance with the current laws on the books. How can we expect illegal aliens to respect the law when our own government goes out if it's way to encourage illegal immigration?

It should be illegal for this college to cater to them. It should also be a serious crime for any city to declare itself a sanctuary city and invite illegal aliens there to avoid deportation by INS.

3. RoadVirus

RoadVirus <insert pithy title here>

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +583
    The only guide i'd publish for these Thrid Worlders is how they can buy a bus ticket back to wherever they came from.

4. g5000

g5000 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,554
    No one has posted a copy of this guide online as far as I can tell, but from what I can gather from the various news stories about it, this guide is aimed at kids who were born in the USA to parents who are illegal immigrants.

Such kids have committed no crime. Does anyone know what kind of obstacles such a kid might face if he or she attempted to become a US citizen?

Seeing as how they grew up here, and probably many of them don't even have an accent, it seems to me they are about as American as any other kid born and raised here.

College Board creates guide to help undocumented students - Schools - MiamiHerald.com

5. AmericanFirst

AmericanFirst Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,005
    Funny how an illegal can get tax refunds in the first place. They shouldn't be legally paying taxes. How stupid the left is, this proves it.