Colin Moriarty gets called a racist by International Business Times

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie

Here's a bit more background on the story:

It's also interesting that Moriarty was targeted about a week after appearing on the Rubin Report (great episode) and going in depth about his libertarian beliefs:

According to a few other videos I watched, Colin reportedly has been wanting to go off and do more political stuff for a long time. But it's still pretty sad that this is what "journalism" has devolved into.

Getting called a 'racist' by a professional magazine editorial staff for making a half-ass joke about women exemplifies how meaningless the word 'reacism' has become.

Joe Rogan talking about the incident during the Jim Norton episode:

I listened to that podcast yesterday. Great podcast, both these guys are hilarious.

Agreed. I've never been a big listener of Opie and Anthony (I know Anthony is no longer on the show) on the radio, but I've grown to like those guys (including Norton) based on YouTube clips and podcasts. Norton was hilarious on Rogan the other day.

I listened to that podcast yesterday. Great podcast, both these guys are hilarious.

Agreed. I've never been a big listener of Opie and Anthony (I know Anthony is no longer on the show) on the radio, but I've grown to like those guys (including Norton) based on YouTube clips and podcasts. Norton was hilarious on Rogan the other day.

O&A was the best radio show in history, in my opinion. Anthony being fired was a travesty, but i get the feeling he might be back at some point.

O&A was the best radio show in history, in my opinion. Anthony being fired was a travesty, but i get the feeling he might be back at some point.

Yeah, he's obviously still friends with the guys on the show since he still calls in a good amount. It's obvious the decision came down from on high to get rid of Anthony, and even that may have been due to corporate sponsors.

Yeah, he's obviously still friends with the guys on the show since he still calls in a good amount. It's obvious the decision came down from on high to get rid of Anthony, and even that may have been due to corporate sponsors.

Sorry to derail your thread, but check out the intro to Jim Norton's comedy special that just came out on Netflix. This had me cracking up!

Forum List

Back