Colin Kaepernick's Protest Is Against Police Brutality and Systematic Racism

The Democratic Party is fighting against racism, hate and violence…..
well except for the racist Nation of Islam Democrats, racist Klan Democrats, racist La Raza Democrats, racist BLM Democrats, Muslim Brotherhood bigots, racist LULAC Democrats, CAIR bigots, racist Black Panther Democrats, racist Aztlan Nationalist Democrats, racist Affirmative Action advocate Democrats, racist Sanctuary City Democrats, violent Antifa bigots, and all of the racist demagogue Democrat Politicians, Pundits, Entertainers and Athletes………
Actually voting Democrat IS HATE

The American Press would never print this because it goes against their left wing narrative and it goes against the Democratic Party's racist demagoguery

“The Color of Crime” report, issued in 1999 but later revised in 2005, laid out a litany of additional facts about black criminality:

“Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.”

“When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.”

“Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.”

“Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.”

“Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.”

“Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.”

i.e. the victimhood status is dubious

Not the police and/or individual police, or any other thing you want to brand it as.

Know the difference.

If you are offended by the protest, you are probably guilty of exactly what he's protesting.

Just an FYI.

So, based on this logic, if pro-life supporters are protesting abortion, they can call attention to themselves during the National Anthem? When Tim Tebow comes out for the National Anthem, he can kneel to show his displeasure with school prayer being taken out of public school.

Point being, everyone has a protest. Some agree, some are offended, some are indifferent. However, when a form of protest is done during the National Anthem, seems most people are offended that the protest is being done during the singing and are not necessarily offended by the protest mission. Know the difference.

Not the police and/or individual police, or any other thing you want to brand it as.

Know the difference.

If you are offended by the protest, you are probably guilty of exactly what he's protesting.

Just an FYI.

So, based on this logic, if pro-life supporters are protesting abortion, they can call attention to themselves during the National Anthem? When Tim Tebow comes out for the National Anthem, he can kneel to show his displeasure with school prayer being taken out of public school.

Point being, everyone has a protest. Some agree, some are offended, some are indifferent. However, when a form of protest is done during the National Anthem, seems most people are offended that the protest is being done during the singing and are not necessarily offended by the protest mission. Know the difference.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Superb^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Know the difference.

Just an FYI.

Right, you bigoted f---ing moron. If someone is offended by someone disrespecting the flag their family has fought and died over, you must be be a racist!!! WHAT A LAUGH YOU MORONS ARE.

The entire BLM thing, the whole ruckus over this person or that, racism and brutality, blacks getting singled out unfairly, it is all a big lie fomented by the Left! DOJ data shows that blacks are involved in up to 20 to 30 times the violent crime as whites are, yet only get stopped, arrested, etc., a mere 2.5X more! And Black cops are much more likely to shoot a black than a white cop.

SO WHERE IS THE RACISM? WHERE IS THE DISCRIMINATION? WHERE IS THE OPPRESSION? Blacks actually get favorable treatment over whites! They are hands off because of all the public attention. They are given the benefit of the doubt. I see them doing things in public that never would be tolerated if a white did it! If they are stopped, arrested or hassled more often, it is because they deserve it. It is only natural they be stopped more if they are doing 80-90% of the violent crime! Not only is most of the crime caused by them, they are forever acting in a threatening and defiant way in the presence of police, ramping up their own fears of safety. Is it any wonder an occasional officer overreacts or just gets sick and tired of their shit.

Why don't blacks worry about the REAL cause of most Black deaths and shootings? OTHER BLACKS. The door is wide open, if you think America is so bad, there's a plane back to Africa EVER HOUR.

Racists propaganda.

But hey, thanks for admitting blacks are being targeted . So we can get over this "racism doesn't exist " bs .

You're as ignorant as the out of work quarterback.

Try listening to the real stats from a guy in the US Civil Rights Division. Start at the 34:07 mark.

Prove this statement from Kaepernick is true.
The primary reason Kaepernick took the knee was to protest:
"I began paying attention to reports about the incredible number of unarmed black people being killed by the police."
Opinion | Eric Reid: Why Colin Kaepernick and I Decided to Take a Knee

What is the "incredible number"?
More so what does the singing of the national anthem have to do with black people?

A. The land of the Free and the Home of the brave is a phrase which adequately describes an alternative reality when it comes to African Americans and their interaction with a small minority of Law Enforcement.

There is no single reason for this situation, and fingers can be pointed in a number of directions, but the protest itself put an exclamation mark on unwarranted violence perpetrated by a few LEOs on generally young black men.

The issue needs to be discussed rationally, unfortunately very little rational statements emanate from the Bully Pulpit or on social media; in fact the behavior of President Trump has exacerbated racial tensions and given permission to those who hate an entire race, religion or ethnicity to express their bigotry.
it did? where? I saw millions saying the opposite. you sure? I didn't know robbing a liqueur store was combat training.

And one last thing, how the fk do any of you fking racist libturds know what a white man feels walking around cops? please, enlighten the class on this knowledge?

I'm white, and I supervised and managed LEO's of all colors, religions and ideology. Whites are not profiled, and don't feel the same pressures as do minorities. That's a fact, and one which creates expectations on the part of the citizen and the officer/deputy/agent - white or non white.

Both have experiences, real or imagined, which can impact their judgment and behavior.

So in your "experiences"... why do you think blacks are profiled? You believe most cops don't like blacks and therefore they "profile"?
With that ignorance I don't believe you are a "supervisor of Law enforcement Officers. I am calling you a liar!

Prove this statement from Kaepernick is true.
The primary reason Kaepernick took the knee was to protest:
"I began paying attention to reports about the incredible number of unarmed black people being killed by the police."
Opinion | Eric Reid: Why Colin Kaepernick and I Decided to Take a Knee

What is the "incredible number"?
More so what does the singing of the national anthem have to do with black people?

A. The land of the Free and the Home of the brave is a phrase which adequately describes an alternative reality when it comes to African Americans and their interaction with a small minority of Law Enforcement.

There is no single reason for this situation, and fingers can be pointed in a number of directions, but the protest itself put an exclamation mark on unwarranted violence perpetrated by a few LEOs on generally young black men.

The issue needs to be discussed rationally, unfortunately very little rational statements emanate from the Bully Pulpit or on social media; in fact the behavior of President Trump has exacerbated racial tensions and given permission to those who hate an entire race, religion or ethnicity to express their bigotry.
And so you excuse the behavior of black young men that don't follow these 10 simple rules.
Here is what most logical, rational sane people do when confronted by cops.
10 Rules of Survival if Stopped by the Police

1. Be polite and respectful when stopped by the police. Keep your mouth closed.
2. Remember that your goal is to get home safely. If you feel that your rights have been violated, you and your parents have the right to file a formal complaint with your local police jurisdiction.
3. Don’t, under any circumstance, get into an argument with the police.
4. Always remember that anything you say or do can be used against you in court.
5. Keep your hands in plain sight and make sure the police can see your hands at all times.
6. Avoid physical contact with the police. No sudden movements, and keep hands out of your pockets.
7. Do not run, even if you are afraid of the police.
8. Even if you believe that you are innocent, do not resist arrest.
9. Don’t make any statements about the incident until you are able to meet with a lawyer or public defender.
10. Stay calm and remain in control. Watch your words, body language and emotions.
10 Rules of Survival if Stopped by the Police | Talk Back | PBS
If you spent more time telling young black men these simple considerate and respectful rules maybe there would be less deaths.

A black male between 15-40 has a 0.005% chance of being shot to death by a white police officer . There are a lot more ways to end up dead than that.

Colin Kaepernick's Protest Is Against Police Brutality and Systematic Racism
Systematic Racism is a bullshit fabrication. Police brutality is something that most of us have no control over.

So, what you're telling me is that the Kneeling Knuckle-Heads are shitting on us for something we cannot control or do anything about? So, no matter what we do, they will still keep shitting on us?

Par for the course.

Why should we EVER give in to the demands of assholes? Fuck them. Never give them ANYTHING.

Know the difference.

Just an FYI.
I believe that Colin's girlfriend is a member of ISIS. And ISIS uses women to lure men into their organization. ISIS teaches these women how to control a man by performing certain sex acts on them. Like one of the first terrorist, the boy whom the explosive caught on fire in his pants on a flight. They said the he was in a relationship with a beautiful Arabic woman, whom also was dating another man that she was also trying to recruit.
He is not a football player material at all. Ball players do not become stuck on a woman. They supposedly just get them a little piece and then leave the woman. But now I betcha that she had left him high and dry after he has knelt. But now he went back to the NFL, looking for a shoulder to cry on. .

Kaepernick-nessa.jpg

Fox News also looked into the couple and found evidence that seems to show that his “conversion to social activism” happened only after he began dating his girlfriend, DJ Nessa Diab.

Diab has “frequently spoken about perceived racial injustices and ‘Islamaphobia’ in the U.S.” http://thegrio.com/2016/09/03/did-k...nd-inspire-his-support-of-black-lives-matter/

How ISIS Is Recruiting Women From Around the World

Kaepernick Converting To Islam For BLM Activist Girlfriend | The World According to College Football Fans

tumblr_mm09dnjWSC1qz5q5oo2_r1_400.gif

betty136.gif

Know the difference.

Just an FYI.
So since there is no systematic racism I'm against that? You're an idiot.

Let me explain where I am with all of this protesting and black lives matter black power bullshit.

The country isn't racist you are. Fuck off.

You've had 50 years to get your shit together and can't seem to do so. Actually with each year that passes you seem to get worse. Seven, damn near eight of all your girls that get pregnant the dad runs away and leaves her alone. That's not racism holding that kid back it's you. You, the black male left that woman all alone to raise a child without your help and only a welfare check to get by and that's racism? Fuck you. Racism is expecting us to do your job. There is nothing worse on this planet than a father who refuses to be one and you blacks have that down in spades.

How about you black men learn how to be men and stop blaming racism. It's you mother fucker that is causing the problem. It's not the country, it's not the flag and it's not racism keeping blacks from being better off. It's you.

I believe that the only reason why Colin wants to come back and play for the team that he has left, eventhough he still considered NFL is racist? It is so that he can put explosives under the seats of the audience. Then during a game, that he will say, "Hut one, Hut two Allahu Arkbar!!! Then everybody in the crowd will go boom.

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

Know the difference.

Just an FYI.

Systematic racism does not exist and police brutality is rare and when it occurs is dealt with through our legal system.

And protesting his made up issue, by disrespecting the Flag and the nation it stands for, makes him as ass.

Know the difference.

Just an FYI.

Systematic racism does not exist and police brutality is rare and when it occurs is dealt with through our legal system.

And protesting his made up issue, by disrespecting the Flag and the nation it stands for, makes him as ass.

And gives anyone, including the President the right to condemn him for it.

Know the difference.

Just an FYI.
So since there is no systematic racism I'm against that? You're an idiot.

Let me explain where I am with all of this protesting and black lives matter black power bullshit.

The country isn't racist you are. Fuck off.

You've had 50 years to get your shit together and can't seem to do so. Actually with each year that passes you seem to get worse. Seven, damn near eight of all your girls that get pregnant the dad runs away and leaves her alone. That's not racism holding that kid back it's you. You, the black male left that woman all alone to raise a child without your help and only a welfare check to get by and that's racism? Fuck you. Racism is expecting us to do your job. There is nothing worse on this planet than a father who refuses to be one and you blacks have that down in spades.

How about you black men learn how to be men and stop blaming racism. It's you mother fucker that is causing the problem. It's not the country, it's not the flag and it's not racism keeping blacks from being better off. It's you.
This type of explicit truth telling will likely bring you wholesale condemnation

Last edited:

Know the difference.

Just an FYI.

LOL. Marc: " IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME YOU'RE THE PROBLEM". Too fucking funny.

Forum List

Back