Cold enough in Idaho I have to put another log on the fire....unless

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
you're a democrat
Then the laws of thermodynamics don't apply and the fire actually gets hotter and larger as it consumes fuel.
Haven't seen a log yet get larger and hotter.

That's like saying that tractor produces more fuel than it consumes.
Right global alarmist?

Good for you, I've got logs sitting unused here because it's too warm.

That's OK, I'll have them ready for July.

You never know. latest con is the Midred fault is going to slip and cut the Nation into. The nuts are loose this year and not all in Washington DC

Three winters ago I had to burn wood in October -- not just October but October 4th -- two weeks into autumn.

The next year winter didn't even show up until January.

It's 86 today. :eek:

xqgt04J.png

you're a democrat
Then the laws of thermodynamics don't apply and the fire actually gets hotter and larger as it consumes fuel.

I see your problem.

Logs don't "consume fuel". Logs ARE the fuel. The fire consumes it.

Also just to state the obvious, "fire" is not in the slightest way related to (insert political party here). That sort of Dichotomist tribal thinking should also be thrown on that fire. Make sure it's good 'n' hot so it gets consumed and doesn't belch up again.

you're a democrat

Right global alarmist?

Actually, according the the AGW cult, if you make something hotter you end up freezing cold.

you're a democrat

Right global alarmist?

Actually, according the the AGW cult, if you make something hotter you end up freezing cold.

That makes no sense.

you're a democrat

Right global alarmist?

That makes no sense.

It's what they are saying about the massive amounts of snow this winter. The snow is caused by Global Warming. Go figure.

When global warming failed to come true and was ridiculed and laughed at, the left just renamed it "climate change". Now everything is climate change, hot, cold, and those Sham Wow towels all related to climate change.

you're a democrat

Right global alarmist?

That makes no sense.

If you sever the connections to the right hemisphere of your brain --- you know, where we get what we call "CONTEXT" --- it doesn't, no.

There are fascinating studies of people brain-damaged in this way. They can identify what a "pen" is but have no idea what it's used for.

When global warming failed to come true and was ridiculed and laughed at, the left just renamed it "climate change". Now everything is climate change, hot, cold, and those Sham Wow towels all related to climate change.

^^ thinks climate change has something to do with "the left" :laugh2:

No wonder you can't handle more than a I-IV-V progression.

you're a democrat

Right global alarmist?

That makes no sense.

If you sever the connections to the right hemisphere of your brain --- you know, where we get what we call "CONTEXT" --- it doesn't, no.

There are fascinating studies of people brain-damaged in this way. They can identify what a "pen" is but have no idea what it's used for.

So now the onus is on you to provide an example you making something hotter and ending up freezing cold. Go!

This is an adventure in wackadoodlery thus far to me.

So far every proposed solution to 'climate change' is a TAX INCREASE...what...a...shocker. :icon_rolleyes:

So far every proposed solution to 'climate change' is a TAX INCREASE...what...a...shocker. :icon_rolleyes:

AGW is just a big con-game shakedown.

you're a democrat

Right global alarmist?
Another product of conservitard homeschool?

you're a democrat

Right global alarmist?

That makes no sense.

So now the onus is on you to provide an example you making something hotter and ending up freezing cold. Go!

This is an adventure in wackadoodlery thus far to me.

K.

Temps-over-Arctic-2010.jpg
Warm-air.gif

That wuz easy.

Also, look up how "refrigeration" works.

LOL, and then they go on to inform you climate change is different then weather...which I'm not sure why they think that helps their case since science can barley predict the weather with any reliability, but they want you to believe the same computers that can't get the weather right for next week can somehow with all assurance predict the climate in 50+ years.

Forum List

Back