Coal country turns to coal miner killing criminal?

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
The Trump effect is happening again, this time in West Virginia. An alt-right nutjob who believes coal miners’ lives are expendable is gaining traction in coal country. Why do republicans love it so bad when a guy runs around acting like a jackass and shitting on everything in a grab for power?

GOP fears another potential electoral disaster

Manchin is probably going to win no matter who wins the GOP primary. It's not like he's trying to upset a Republican held seat. It's his seat to lose.

Manchin is probably going to win no matter who wins the GOP primary. It's not like he's trying to upset a Republican held seat. It's his seat to lose.
I like him. He's right smack middle of the road.

I like him. He's right smack middle of the road.

He was always very popular as Governor, and I doubt much has changed since he became a Senator, and I moved out of the state. I just can't imagine how far right his GOP challenger will have to move to differentiate themselves from Manchin much.

Damn it. Bendog just bumped my earlier thread. Can a mod please merge these? :lol:

True but it’s amazing what kind of absolute trash the GOP is being held hostage by these days.
The GOP has been trash for decades. I dont see much of a downgrade, honestly. lol
Shitty people doing different shitty things..

From the article:

The spots have accused the Obama administration and Manchin — who was governor at the time of the mine disaster and has said Blankenship has “blood on his hands” — of conspiring to imprison him.

No. Maybe your mine killing 29 West Virginians imprisoned you.

Forum List

Back