Co-Founder of Black Militia Whose Events Dallas Shooter Attended Praises Dallas Assassin

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"The co-founder of a black militia whose events the Dallas police shooter had attended wrote in a since-deleted Facebook post that killer Micah Johnson “shall be celebrated one day,” The Dallas Morning News reported.

Soon after Thursday night’s attack in downtown Dallas that killed five police officers and wounded nine others, the co-founder of the Huey P. Newton Gun Club, Yafeuh Balogun, tweeted: “I have no remorse for the Dallas Police Officers shot downtown, it’s about time.. at the protest etc.”

Wait, according to Liberals only white racist rednecks have militias?!

Black militia co-founder: Dallas shooter 'shall be celebrated' | Fox News

"The gun club was named after the radical founder of the Black Panther Party and was formed to institute armed patrols of communities in Dallas, The Dallas Morning News reported."
- Turns out they helped create / inspire an 'assassin' as well.

*** Complaints against the Dallas police, it should be noted, are at a 20-year low, despite this ambush and assassination of Dallas police. During the shooting Dallas police risked their lives to save and protect EVERYONE, not just whites.

"The co-founder of a black militia whose events the Dallas police shooter had attended wrote in a since-deleted Facebook post that killer Micah Johnson “shall be celebrated one day,” The Dallas Morning News reported.

Soon after Thursday night’s attack in downtown Dallas that killed five police officers and wounded nine others, the co-founder of the Huey P. Newton Gun Club, Yafeuh Balogun, tweeted: “I have no remorse for the Dallas Police Officers shot downtown, it’s about time.. at the protest etc.”

"The gun club was named after the radical founder of the Black Panther Party and was formed to institute armed patrols of communities in Dallas, The Dallas Morning News reported."

*** Complaints against the Dallas police, it should be noted, are at a 20-year low, despite this ambush and assassination of Dallas police. During the shooting Dallas police risked their lives to save and protect EVERYONE, not just whites.

If you don't live in Texas then most people are ignorant about the State of Texas... I mean you have assholes on this site that believe you can open and carry everywhere within the State of Texas and wonder why no one with a gun open fire while the LEO was in a shootout with the terrorist...

Then you will have assholes that will consider the terrorist a champion and I bet there are a few on here that want to write their support of the terrorist while bashing the Dallas Police Department for using a Robotic Bomb to kill the Terrorist.

Then you will have those that will get offended by my usage of Terrorist to describe the Terrorist and call me a racist for doing this.

Finally, every race have Militant Groups or Militia types within them and if one Progressive Liberal claim that is a lie then they're a fool or the real liar in all this...

If you don't live in Texas then most people are ignorant about the State of Texas... I mean you have assholes on this site that believe you can open and carry everywhere within the State of Texas and wonder why no one with a gun open fire while the LEO was in a shootout with the terrorist...

Then you will have assholes that will consider the terrorist a champion and I bet there are a few on here that want to write their support of the terrorist while bashing the Dallas Police Department for using a Robotic Bomb to kill the Terrorist.

Then you will have those that will get offended by my usage of Terrorist to describe the Terrorist and call me a racist for doing this.

Finally, every race have Militant Groups or Militia types within them and if one Progressive Liberal claim that is a lie then they're a fool or the real liar in all this...

finally, you have RW's who would rather deflect to BLM than try and defend Trump.

just an observation after counting BLM threads.

finally, you have RW's who would rather deflect to BLM than try and defend Trump.

What does Trump have to do with BLM nutters?

'Deflecting'?

THREAD TITLE: "Co-Founder of Black Militia Whose Events Dallas Shooter Attended Praises Dallas Assassin"

'How about 'sticking to the topic of discussion'?! :p

Then you have fucking assholes attempting to change the subject of a thread because they can not stand the reality that every race has racist, militants, and terrorist within them!

Also please try to understand this one very important thing and that I am not voting for Trump nor am I voting for Clinton!

Then you have fucking assholes attempting to change the subject of a thread because they can not stand the reality that every race has racist, militants, and terrorist within them!

Also please try to understand this one very important thing and that I am not voting for Trump nor am I voting for Clinton!

just pretend I was addressing you, then STFU

I was really pissed at the recent award show , basically a white people hate fest for the whole 2 hours.

In my opinion these artists ( musicians, actors, ect ect.) are fueling flames into a already hot mess.

They are profiting on pissing off people into such a rage that the shooters/ aka killers think that they are doing their cause justice.

I am not saying that the actions of some bad ass racist cop is ok, some get into that field of work just to be able to be a dick.

The blood of these murdered police should be on the hands of those who have profited on these white hating shows and songs.

Martin Luther was able to move forward through peace and intelligence, this hate movement will not change anything.

No, and the reality is I will write when I want to and will not be stopped by someone like you.

If you want to discuss Donald John Trump then start your own thread but this thread is not about him nor will I entertain you any longer!

No, and the reality is I will write when I want to and will not be stopped by someone like you.

If you want to discuss Donald John Trump then start your own thread but this thread is not about him nor will I entertain you any longer!

a Dallas cop killing thread belongs in CURRENT EVENTS, NOT POLITICS.

It's connected to Obama's politics of division, to Hillary declaring the Dallas attack is a sign WHITE PEOPLE are to blame and 'need to listen', to Obama's immediate political-ization of the shooting as part of his anti-gun agenda to what is going on in this country...

It's connected to Obama's politics of division, to Hillary declaring the Dallas attack is a sign WHITE PEOPLE are to blame and 'need to listen', to Obama's immediate political-ization of the shooting as part of his anti-gun agenda to what is going on in this country...

BULLSHIT

and it just got moved ... TYVM Mods.

BULLSHIT

One person's opinion....mods can do whatever they want.

a Dallas cop killing thread belongs in CURRENT EVENTS, NOT POLITICS.

Who the fuck are you to make that determination.

BULLSHIT

DTMB protecting the left, as always.

Forum List

Back