CNN's Tapper on Trump's claim he'd confront Fl shooter he used deferments to avoid Vietnam

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Monday on CNN’s “The Lead,” host Jake Tapper pointed to President Donald Trump’s deferments during the Vietnam War as a means to cast doubt on Trump’s claim if he had been there during the mass shooting he would have confronted the shooter at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School even if he was unarmed.
upload_2018-2-27_7-52-47.png

CNN’s Tapper on Trump’s Claim He’d Confront FL Shooter: He Used Deferments to ‘Avoid’ Vietnam
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why or how anybody can believe anything CNN says goes beyond what most of us can't fathom. They are the biggest most full of chit news media that's it is amazing they haven't tanked already.

If that's what Tapper said - "President Trump says he would have rushed in to stop the Florida gunman..." - he's lying. That's not what Trump said, and Tapper knows it.

I don't know how a republic is supposed to function and survive once it no longer has a remotely objective press.

If that's what Tapper said - "President Trump says he would have rushed in to stop the Florida gunman..." - he's lying. That's not what Trump said, and Tapper knows it.

I don't know how a republic is supposed to function and survive once it no longer has a remotely objective press.
That is why we need to repeal the Freedom of the Press. They are not serving the People but just advancing the liberal ideology which seeks to enslave all of us. The People be damned.

#repealFOTP

Ugh. I love the first, I don't want /anyone/ to change it, but fucking hell is the media out of control this year. It makes me wish we "could" do something about it...

Can't we make them admit that they're just "entertainment" like they did to Fox?

Monday on CNN’s “The Lead,” host Jake Tapper pointed to President Donald Trump’s deferments during the Vietnam War as a means to cast doubt on Trump’s claim if he had been there during the mass shooting he would have confronted the shooter at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School even if he was unarmed.
View attachment 179267

CNN’s Tapper on Trump’s Claim He’d Confront FL Shooter: He Used Deferments to ‘Avoid’ Vietnam
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why or how anybody can believe anything CNN says goes beyond what most of us can't fathom. They are the biggest most full of chit news media that's it is amazing they haven't tanked already.

We know Tapper is ignorant and has absolutely no idea what a bone spur is or its prognosis and limiting condition.

I love how the media takes everything Trump says and goes with the worst possible twisting of it, really makes folks believe in them.

Trump said the same thing 99% of the country would say; "I'd like to think that were I in that situation I'd go in to save those kids."

Fucking shame on him. /sarc

As though every woman over what 40ish who wasn't really "allowed" to be in the military and "serve" wouldn't never run in to save fucking kids. Fuck you CNN, I sure as fuck would like to think I'd at least try to save them kids, regardless of my military record you assholes!

Forum List

Back