CNN's Stelter: Trump avoiding correspondent's dinnnner is an attack against media

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CNN’s Stelter: Trump Avoiding Correspondent’s Dinner Is an ‘Attack Against the Media’
Whingy CNN anti-Trump obsessive Brian Stelter complained Tuesday that President Trump’s decision not to attend the annual White House Correspondents’ Dinner this past weekend actually constituted an ‘attack’ on the media.
-----------------------------------

This dufis looking idiot has probably corn holed so many times he'd sell his soul given the right offer.

.....they SHOULD be attacked and given an a$$ whooping for all the shit they have pulled in the last decade
...slander/lies/instigating riots/bullshit/etc

You know, while I don't really consider it an "attack" on the media, I will say that it is being disrespectful to them, especially when he called all his cabinet people together and banned them all from attending, even if they were invited.

CNN’s Stelter: Trump Avoiding Correspondent’s Dinner Is an ‘Attack Against the Media’
Whingy CNN anti-Trump obsessive Brian Stelter complained Tuesday that President Trump’s decision not to attend the annual White House Correspondents’ Dinner this past weekend actually constituted an ‘attack’ on the media.
-----------------------------------

This dufis looking idiot has probably corn holed so many times he'd sell his soul given the right offer.
Weird. Honestly, people should be happy whenever that fat traitorous moron says he’s not going to show up at something.

You know, while I don't really consider it an "attack" on the media, I will say that it is being disrespectful to them, especially when he called all his cabinet people together and banned them all from attending, even if they were invited.
All those criminals and co-conspirators belong in front of a jury, not at a media event.

Forum List

Back