CNN's child abuse ring continues to fall with second employee placed under investigation

That's true for many on the left I'm sure. You're better than that though, right?

All I'm doing is reporting this story. The facts are in the OP, make your own decision from that. I believe there is a culture of abuse against women and children at CNN (and likely at other media outlets as well) based on numerous allegations, investigations, charges, arrests, and convictions over the course of years. If you disagree, that's fine.

I guess it's good they are moving against all these perverts and abusers --- and not just at CNN. I'm sure they all used to do it just as much, but then they got away with it!

Fairfax County police confirmed Tuesday that Rick Saleeby, senior producer for CNN’s The Lead with Jake Tapper, is under investigation by the department’s Child Exploitation Squad.

Saleeby’s investigation comes after Project Veritas revealed video and text messages on December 15 that allegedly show him fantasizing about sex acts with his former fiancé’s underaged daughter.

Project Veritas revealed Saleeby’s information two days after their initial report on December 17.

Fairfax County police confirmed Saleeby’s investigation on Tuesday after Project Veritas investigators confronted Saleeby following a court appearance. Saleeby appeared in court to respond to a protective order placed against him by his former fiancé.

The department’s public affairs director, Anthony Guglielmi, said:
Switch CNN with FOX and compare and contrast

You really think they're the only two? Remember, both Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo have also been accused, investigated, and in Lemon's case will be tried, for sexual assaults. There's clearly a culture of abuse against women and children at CNN.

Please point out where I said I thought there were only two. See, I actually never said anything remotely like that. I merely said that a second person doesn't constitute a "ring". Only the most intellectually bankrupt would believe it does.

CNN employs over 4,000 people. Four people amount to a whopping .1% of CNN employees. So, given that, no, there's not "clearly a culture of abuse against women and children at CNN"...

Please point out where I said I thought there were only two. See, I actually never said anything remotely like that. I merely said that a second person doesn't constitute a "ring". Only the most intellectually bankrupt would believe it does.

CNN employs over 4,000 people. Four people amount to a whopping .1% of CNN employees. So, given that, no, there's not "clearly a culture of abuse against women and children at CNN"...

I wonder why you're so eager to defend men being investigated for child abuse.

I wonder why you're so eager to defend men being investigated for child abuse.

I wonder why you're so fucking stupid that you think I should condemn CNN for the actions of two people employed by them. I just refuse to climb on some idiot anti-liberal bandwagon simply because I'm a conservative. I haven't defended anyone. If the two people being investigated are found to be guilty, cut their ball sacks off and feed them to them.

It's sad you don't understand how math works...

I haven't defended anyone. If the two people being investigated are found to be guilty, cut their ball sacks off and feed them to them.

But I've defended no one. I just refuse to climb on some idiot anti-liberal bandwagon simply because I'm a conservative.

It's sad you don't understand how math works...

The ratio isn't important. Multiple CNN employees being arrested and investigated for child abuse is important (just not to you).

The ratio isn't important.

When you're trying to cast blame on 4,000 people for the actions of four people, yeah, it is...

Multiple CNN employees being arrested and investigated for child abuse is important (just not to you).

Fuck you, you ignorant, mouth-breathing douchebag. Of course it's important.

What it isn't is proof of some "culture of abuse against women and children at CNN".

I expect idiot libs to resort to ridiculous histrionics. It's surprising coming from you...

All I'm doing is reporting this story. The facts are in the OP, make your own decision from that. I believe there is a culture of abuse against women and children at CNN (and likely at other media outlets as well) based on numerous allegations, investigations, charges, arrests, and convictions over the course of years. If you disagree, that's fine.

Bullshit. Let someone disagree with you and all of a sudden they're "defending" the people you wish to malign...

Except that's not what I did.

That's exactly what you did. You have determined that theres's a "culture" of abuse against women and children at CNN based on the conduct of four people. That amounts to 1/10th of 1%, which statistically non-existent...

You seem very worked up about this and it's making it impossible for you to focus on the actual topic, which is another CNN employee being investigated for abusing children.
I'm not worked up at all. You're just too immature to grasp the concept that those who disagree with something you say equates to them disagreeing with everything you say. That's why I said I was surprised to see these histrionics from you. What I focus on is information which is factual and accurate. In this case, .1% does not amount to a "cultere of abuse".

Your suggestion that I don't care about women and children being abused only tells me that you're an insolent little fuck who pees himself when met with the slightest bit of contrary opinion...

You should probably leave the thread before you accidentally admit something you don't want to admit.

What are you suggesting? Are you so big a chickenshit that you're afraid to say what's on your mind? Say it, or wear the label of "pussy-bitch" forever...

That's exactly what you did. You have determined that theres's a "culture" of abuse against women and children at CNN based on the conduct of four people. That amounts to 1/10th of 1%, which statistically non-existent...

There you go again, claiming four men who stand accused of abusing women and children are "statistically non-existent".

I'm not worked up at all. You're just too immature to grasp the concept that those who disagree with something you say equates to them disagreeing with everything you say. That's why I said I was surprised to see these histrionics from you. What I focus on is information which is factual and accurate. In this case, .1% does not amount to a "cultere of abuse".

Sure it does, unless you're suggesting that's the percentage of the general population that sexually abuses children. Are you?

What are you suggesting? Are you so big a chickenshit that you're afraid to say what's on your mind? Say it, or wear the label of "pussy-bitch" forever...

I'm suggesting you don't belong on this thread, since you can't stick to the topic.

There you go again, claiming four men who stand accused of abusing women and children are "statistically non-existent".

Clearly you have no comprehension of whaqt "statistically" means. In no way does it dismiss the actions of four people, and you're a bigger fuckin' idiot than I originally though if you think it does...

Sure it does, unless you're suggesting that's the percentage of the general population that sexually abuses children. Are you?

Four out of 4,000 isn't a "culture" of anything.

Every intelligent person here understands that.

And then there's you...

I'm suggesting you don't belong on this thread, since you can't stick to the topic.

I don't think that's what you were suggesting at all, and I think you know it. You're just too big a pussy to man-up and speak your mind.

Cowardly little douchebag...

Showered with his own daughter and she turned out to be a drug addicted sex addict.
I have theories about chicks who end up sex addicts, in the sex industry, to include strippers...or...voluntarily get neck tattoos...yeah...I think a little more than a 'shower' happened in that house.

Forum List

Back